Dwarfs! need help!

Zeppelin420

I just put my feminized dwarf lowryder #2 x AK47's in a three gallon pot with easy grow soil after it germinated. I have a 150 watt HPS on three of these.

Is that enough lighting for all three of my dwarfs? Should i get a couple of CFL's to help out with some of the lighting? Also i just put them in the soil yesterday and i put the HPS about four feet above them, i heard that i should put the HPS about two feet from the sprout under 20/4 light cycle?

:Rasta:

no, thats not very much light for 3 plants. your lights are a little far away, make sure theres a fan on them and bring the light about 1 foot away from the top of the seedling, a 150 shouldn't put out too much heat. but really start thinking about more lights, and cfls are a grate way to go.

I moved the lights down more and they sprouted out of the dirt last night! Right now i only have two plants that have sprouted. The third one hasn't finished germinating and its been about four days i'm a little worried that its not gonna sprout.. I used the paper towel method and the other two sprouted perfectly. Should i just put the seed into some dirt and see if it'll sprout out of the dirt??

4 days is too long... What temperature are you keeping your seeds at in the paper towel. Make sure you have no mold growing on them as well. The paper towel method is very useful, but you have to keep a close eye on them to make sure the temps are warm enough and make sure no mold is present. It really is up to you if you want to try. I would...

I use paper towel method and have 100% success rate over a 3 month period....20 seeds, 20 cracks, 20 plants. I just lightly dampen 2 paper towels folded over once...place them inside of a little plastic takeout container I saved from my local chinese restaurant....sealed up...and placed inside my top desk drawer...all sprout within 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom