DWC 2nd Run

Saylorr057

Hey its Richard with my 2nd grow my last one had some success and I'm hoping to improve

What strain is it :Super silver haze and a auto blue cheese
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 180 w led
Temp of Room/cab? 70
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ?no
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/2014071
6_154744-1.jpg
20140716_154740-1.jpg
20140716_154735-1.jpg

subbed for this - new growerer also - im in my first one though

i love lots of pictures - i think i over due it myself too - although i have never come across a journal where i thought there were too many pics. Seems like an over kill when you see it everyday but i always just think no sees anything unless i post it. Whether it a product or method of doing something i always love lots of visual reference.

IM IN!!!! Take some pics every other day! As much as you can lol ... We like to see pics and the progression of your grow! If you feel like it give us as much detail as you can. PPM and pH when it changes!!! :cheer::goodjob:

I'm not sure why my water smells horrible ph is still at 5.8 plants are looking good just smells like dirty water anyone have that happen to them

Yes sir, unfortunately it is not good news. I think you have an algae problem on your hands. Same crap I been going through. Does your water look grey?

crap.
Break out the bleach bud, wipe down everything and keep your hands clean. Prepare to pull some hair also. You need to get temps down would be my guess. Those ice bottles that we use to keep them cool need to be cleaned also. Everything from PH meters to clay pebbles need t be cleaned.
I can't really offer a solution because I don't know how I got rid of it. Between Peroxide, Bleach and Flushing agents it kept coming back but I got rid of it for the past two weeks. I also have been doing a lot of AC duct work too in an attempt to cool the whole room down.

Back
Top Bottom