DWC, Advanced Nutrients or Flora?

kaivorth

I have 2 options for this grow.

1. Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro, Grow 1L Each
  2. General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro, 32 oz each

Are these suitable for DWC? Preference to one or the other? I rather not have to mess with PH as much. I saw PH Perfect from Advanced Nutrients, however you need to buy A + B for both grow & bloom...too expensive.

I've been using Earth Juice for my soil grow, and it's a pain dialing in the PH level because it changes pretty often on me.

I have 2 options for this grow.

1. Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro, Grow 1L Each
  2. General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro, 32 oz each

Are these suitable for DWC? Preference to one or the other? I rather not have to mess with PH as much. I saw PH Perfect from Advanced Nutrients, however you need to buy A + B for both grow & bloom...too expensive.

I've been using Earth Juice for my soil grow, and it's a pain dialing in the PH level because it changes pretty often on me.

if you are using ro water use flora micro and bloom( lucas formula). if not just use the flora triple, just know a little goes a long way in dwc. honestly you could use ether one, i personally use gh.

if you are using ro water use flora micro and bloom( lucas formula). if not just use the flora triple, just know a little goes a long way in dwc. honestly you could use ether one, i personally use gh.

I don't use ro water just tap. My water doesn't is pretty clean from the well as is.

Any other options worth looking into or is that pretty much it? Very excited!

I don't use ro water just tap. My water doesn't is pretty clean from the well as is.

Any other options worth looking into or is that pretty much it? Very excited!

Not really, honestly just pick one and start growing. The best teacher is experience.

Back
Top Bottom