DWC and autos

Not a lot of activity over here. Everyone must spend all their time in the journals and faq. :)
I've got another auto grow going, about half way through now. Tips, tricks, and criticisms always welcome.
Questions? Need help? Feel free to contact me, I'll help where I can.
--
Luke

Not a lot of activity over here. Everyone must spend all their time in the journals and faq. :)
I've got another auto grow going, about half way through now. Tips, tricks, and criticisms always welcome.
--
Luke
I am here and though I do not know autos I am here to give you words of encouragement. :thumb:

I could use some tips on DWCs and autos! Well, more like someone who knows what they're doing to look over my plans and make sure I'm moving in the right direction. I'm in the process of building/setting up a new grow room and plan on doing a RDWC system. I posted about it here: My plans for first indoor hydro grow - Any tips/criticism?

If you get a minute and wouldn't mind looking at it, I'd really appreciate it! Was actually just looking at your current grow and I'm jealous!

I could use some tips on DWCs and autos! Well, more like someone who knows what they're doing to look over my plans and make sure I'm moving in the right direction. I'm in the process of building/setting up a new grow room and plan on doing a RDWC system. I posted about it here: My plans for first indoor hydro grow - Any tips/criticism?

If you get a minute and wouldn't mind looking at it, I'd really appreciate it! Was actually just looking at your current grow and I'm jealous!

Don't worry about starting in hydro, it's not that difficult. It sounds like you are on the right track with the grow room. I'll post a couple of links below that I think you might want to read before you decide on how you are going to do hydroponics. This very well might be my last grow in buckets as I am gathering items now to do a photo grow Capn style. If it turns out that it is easier, then I will double up on the airpots and run two at a time in a scog. As for auto growing I have had good success with Royal Queen Seeds which you can get at several of :420: sponsors. There are a couple others doing great things with autos you might want to look at their journals, Atrain and theBeast27 come to mind. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you up and running.

How to: Simple Hydroponics

How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

--
Luke
Hey man. Do you mind checking over my journal before I get started and letting me know what you think of my preparations? I would really appreciate an experienced dwc auto growers advice. First Timer Preparations - CFL - Attic Grow Room

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using 420

Hi im starting my first auto dwc grow soon and need some advice on nutes.. Ppm guidlines would be helpful. I have rhizotonic cannazym magnecal and some base a and b veg nutes aswell as soom formulex for early growth

Greetings mellayella. I have not used those nutrients so I can't help much there. As for ppm, I loosely do it like this; seedlings up to 3 or 4 nodes I keep around 250-300ppm, after that I raise it to around 500. Then each week when I do water changes I bump it a little more until I see the slightest of burnt tips or until I reach around 700ppm. My formula is add an additional 3ml of my nutrients to 4 gal each week until one of those happens. I don't go much above that. Lots of people do though. You have to find what works for you and your plants and that can take a few or a boatload or grows. Experience can't be rushed and unfortunately it's the best teacher. Stop by the Roost sometime and have a look at what's going on there. It's the best place to find me and there might be a few other hydro growers sitting around on the porch flapping their yaps. :) The link is in my signature, hope to see you there.

Thanks for the advice rifleman ill give them ppms atry! Do you add any sort of cal mag to your nute solution? If so how much and at what stages of the grow? May start a journal when i get started :thumb:

Thanks for the advice rifleman ill give them ppms atry! Do you add any sort of cal mag to your nute solution? If so how much and at what stages of the grow? May start a journal when i get started :thumb:

I do under the led, but not the hps. Dosage has been 1ml per L, but is going to go up some next water change due to seeing def.

Im in rifle mate didnt kno this grow was going;) great things to come im sure;) best of luck mate;) and great work helping others with top info nice job;):thumb::goodjob:

420-magazine-mobile2147124401.jpg

Sent from Deez Nutz

Im currently starting an autoblueberry in hydro organic. Going great so far, everyone i talked to said my system would be clogged up. I have no build up or bio film on the walls and bottom of the dwc bucket. Im using bio canna organic line. Im using 7ml per gallon, 14ml total since its only a 3 gallon dwc kit. I dont have to adjust the ph or ppms. Im just following the instructions on the bottle amd doing great so far. This is day 7. Start of week 2

Sent from Deez Nutz

Back
Top Bottom