maybe decarb a bit and test. would bump the thc reading way up I would imagine.
I've really wanted to do some decarbed weed since following some of oldsalt's threads. It's a nogo here at home for smell, And I have very limited kitchen privileges for grow/smoke related activities...the bubble hash adventure wore out my welcome there for a while too. 1/2"drill,big paint mixer,ice,weed,water, Throw in an itchy trigger finger and what could go wrong? I cleaned it up but she knew something happened though for sure.
You can really sling some weed with a big drill in the kitchen...beware..lol

Ready for harvest?
Watered with recharge today. Just gona be water,maybe some molasses until snip. I think they're close ready.
20220510_090651.jpg
20220510_090936.jpg
20220510_090951.jpg
20220510_090958.jpg
20220510_091007.jpg

They look great. Lots of white pistils, though. I think you have some time still. I bet they're smelling great in there :yummy:

They look great. Lots of white pistils, though. I think you have some time still. I bet they're smelling great in there :yummy:
The smell is good, but really not strong. This one doesn't really get the dank smell until the cure. It has a smell with the cure that really deserves a connoisseur's description. But in the tent it's kinda "ehh". Drying&cure has really Been the trick, when it's right it's fire, with lots of terps.

61 days, for the OG Kush 12/12. The same time that Zkittlez has been in dwc.
I had to go back through the journal.

I've started marking the plant with the date it goes into 12/12. I could see that turning into something like a patient's chart in a hospital. For now it's a piece of masking tape with a date wrote on it.

61 days, for the OG Kush 12/12. The same time that Zkittlez has been in dwc.
I had to go back through the journal.

I've started marking the plant with the date it goes into 12/12. I could see that turning into something like a patient's chart in a hospital. For now it's a piece of masking tape with a date wrote on it.

I'm slow to update the ogk is falling over. Like almost every branch now. It'd be the perfect storm to test out all those yoyo's but I'm gonna call it, close enough first chance they'll be cut in darkness and hung whole in the closet...
In the closet. What's the soonest I can go from #3 to #5 pots.. ogk needs to bump into the tent after transplant asap. Zkittlez may stretch not leaving the ogk a lot of room...
Timing? Like Juggling, and dwc not getting regular daily attention. Working on it though.
20220521_164354.jpg
20220521_164326.jpg

20220521_164409.jpg

Zkittlez is doing OK despite the lack of attention. She was drinking heavy with ppm increasing and pH decreasing. I topped the reservoir back off with ro+silica&calmag. That raised my ph to good and lowered ppm to a more reasonable level.
Im thinking about when to switch away from the veg notes.
Maybe regular veg nutes one more week and top it off with flowering nutes.
20220521_164817.jpg
20220521_164316.jpg

So, harvest still hasn't happened, mostly because of time. I just didn't have time to cut and hang these two. I just gave them a quick splash of ro water since they were pretty dry.
When I finally got to check on them they looked ok accept for more big branches fell over.
The branches are falling over because the buds are very dense. Since I had a couple of the yoyo's ready to go I hooked up several more branches and re-adjusted the others.
Lights went out before I could finish up, so maybe better pictures tomorrow.
20220523_180338.jpg
20220523_181050.jpg
20220523_180357.jpg
20220523_193443.jpg

Still alive!
But falling over worse than ever, yoyo'd more and some extra twistie ties to hold more branches up with the now supported branches. Its almost dry from the last rescue water. With the foxtailing buds, I may have flowered too long...time will tell.There's some tension on that yoyo line now, and the led light.
Next time I use the yoyo I'll tie off above the light, I can't easily move the light now and it blocks a little light.
20220525_065807.jpg
20220525_065747.jpg
20220525_065712.jpg
20220525_065616.jpg
20220525_070545.jpg

That's a strong light for those girls in the back, can you dim it any?

Maybe regular veg nutes one more week and top it off with flowering nutes.
I wasn't sure if this was a question?

When I transit from veg to flower it is only adjusting the light on/off schedule at a solution change and a slow back off of grow and a slow increase in bloom to replace. You still want to have grow, just not as much to control the nitrogen level.

Is the one in the bucket in flower? She's going to be a big one.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

That's a strong light for those girls in the back, can you dim it any?

I wasn't sure if this was a question?

When I transit from veg to flower it is only adjusting the light on/off schedule at a solution change and a slow back off of grow and a slow increase in bloom to replace. You still want to have grow, just not as much to control the nitrogen level.

Is the one in the bucket in flower? She's going to be a big one.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks for popping in Tok, the nutrient solution is what I was thinking about transitioning. I was wanting to try toping off with bloom notes as the stretch ends.
Time may not alow, Ill be out of town a couple days with 14hour days at work on both ends of it,...

Lights are 100%, power most of the time, throwing gpw to the wind in hopes of dense nugs.

Cut both ogk and they're hanging in the closet. I put an og kush from the veg closet in a #5 pot and put into flowering tent, about 10 days behind zkittlez. Busy but good busy.
Clones are looking good still but no roots to the outside of the cups yet.

They made it. Zkittlez stretched a bunch, and drank about a gallon a day now.
Clones are needing moved to the closet so really need that harvested ogk in the jars now to make room for that. I'm going to have a day or two at home to catch up
20220529_194536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom