DWC autoflower help needed!

I think the RW is what is giving you the issue.

As it has been the issue for many others before you.

RW works but you have to get everything just right.

Next time try Rapid Rooters They work much better.

With RW I have found it is important to flush new water into them until you have roots in the water.

If I was you I would drop the water down 1" below the basket and then pour water out of the bucket over the hydroton twice a day until the roots hit the water.

When you calibrate your meter is the solution made by the same people as the meter? Different companies use different scales for there meters. The easiest way to make sure it's apples to apples is to use everything from the same brand. If you are using a Hanna meter don't use Bluelab calibration solution.

A Ph issue will mess up Iron and Mangenese causing a pale green look

If your leaves are crispy, cut them off. Bowl Nugs is absolutey right, the new leaves will look better. It's
Possible that your old leaves will never look any better depending on what the problem is. Keep your chin up, once you get back on track your plants will surprise you in how quickly they grow in DWC.

I have a 50 gallon RDWC system. 2 pots, LED lights, in a shed. The 2 plants I just finished did 27oz

Should i still lower the water
I think Duke is on the right track. Has absolutely correct about Rockwool and Rapid Rooters

About your water level...What you need to make sure of is that your roots never dry. The bubbles in your tub break the waterline and spit small droplets of water everywhere when they pop. These tiny droplets help keep your roots moist. If your air isnt up to it, your plant needs a small gap between the water level and net pot. There is no perfect gap between the two in my opinion

Guys ive just realised the feed chart I was following was for flora micro an bloom but ive been using flora nova bloom an advanced nutes micro because i couldn't get the flora micro at the time

Guys ive just realised the feed chart I was following was for flora micro an bloom but ive been using flora nova bloom an advanced nutes micro because i couldn't get the flora micro at the time

Ah! We'll is sounds like you know what to do yo fix it

Yes all of em water net pots are about a inch into the water an there are in net pots an what do mean pour water of of the res over it
Also take the nets out of the water. Drop the water below the net pot. You do not want the rockwool sitting in the water. Once you drop the water level below the net pot, I would flush the RW by pouring fresh ph water over the top a few times to rinse any stale or stagnant water and nutes trapped in it. Should help a lot. It did for me. I found this out the hard way.

Also take the nets out of the water. Drop the water below the net pot. You do not want the rockwool sitting in the water. Once you drop the water level below the net pot, I would flush the RW by pouring fresh ph water over the top a few times to rinse any stale or stagnant water and nutes trapped in it. Should help a lot. It did for me. I found this out the hard way.
Hey Nugz. What did you think of Tangerine dream? Was the breeder Barneys Farm?

Back
Top Bottom