DWC Bubbler Grow Tent First Attempt

super cropping is a mircle cure. It will definetly help you out. I have to do that as soon as my mother rainbow is out of flowering. Sativas love to stretch the whole grow. My suggestion is smoke a fat blunt, pray to god, throw some salt over your shoulder, knock on wood and get the lil lepercon you've got stashed away in the closet, smoke him out and get a wish that all goes well with the supercropping..J/k.. just giving you a hard time. you'll be fine bro. you got a green thumb, and we've seen you come back from the dead with some new plants so we have the confidence that you'll be fine.

weedy, butch: thanks for the encouragement guys.. i couldnt smoke the blunt but i got that leprechaun LIT!

hopefully all this looks right, tell me watchu guys think---->>

IMG_05621.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_05601.JPG

and lastly.... WTF IS THIS!?
IMG_05611.JPG

thanks for stoppin in n throwin your 2cents down tiger balm!

butch, good loookin out, but i already pulled em off ;)

plants are already coming back from the supercrop... didnt really realize i was doin it for some reason, but on the right one, i bent it like 5 nodes/buds down and on the left one i did like 2 or 3.. i like how the left ones coming back, the right ones gonna struggle a lil cuz thats gonna get heavy as helllllllll

thanks for stoppin in n throwin your 2cents down tiger balm!

butch, good loookin out, but i already pulled em off ;)

plants are already coming back from the supercrop... didnt really realize i was doin it for some reason, but on the right one, i bent it like 5 nodes/buds down and on the left one i did like 2 or 3.. i like how the left ones coming back, the right ones gonna struggle a lil cuz thats gonna get heavy as helllllllll

Excellant on the supercrop. At some point when the upper cola finishes, you could also chop it and lower the lights so the lower buds have a chance to ripen and fatten as well. If ya do chop the upper bud(s), try to seal the cut with hot wax or small drop of silicone. Plants are looking very healthy indeed.

GMT: that was not an idea at all before but i JUST thought about that the day i supercropped ha! Definately gonna do that, like i said im worried cuz these plants are like 4ft from the bucket and i only have a 400w so a lot of lower buds arent going to get 100%

obx: thanks dude!... yeah i think ima dig it as well, funny, the thought never crossed my mind to supercrop n you were butch were like o yeaaa n im like mk, now its shibby.. thanks man

tiger balm: haaa ditto!!!

DAY 28 BLOOM
...i think... :scratchinghead:

heres some shots tryna show how big these fuckers are now.. jesus.. also my tight quarters closet setup... theyre so big i cant really take em outta there anymore.. i just take new buckets in n switch em out in there (also a bitch).. thats as much as my closet door can open
IMG_05751.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

iss like a jungle sometimes
it makes me wonder
how i keep from goin under....

IMG_05772.JPG

heres how the supercrop's comin along..
IMG_0578.JPG

heres the 2 lil buds that werent gettin a whole LOT o' sun when that big cola was there.. now that its toppled over, theyre basking :slide:
IMG_05801.JPG

heres the very top of the super crop
IMG_0579.JPG

i couldnt getta clean shot of this to save my life but this is the clearest.. jus a random
IMG_05812.JPG

okkk so i said earlier i wish i wouldnt have supercropped so LOW on the one on the right?? ok well i take all that back cuz this one, lefty, has came back so strong it was ALREADY too close... sooo i supercropped again :/ dunno if thas a goood thing or not but i hadda do it.......
IMG_05823.JPG

im pointing to the second supercropping... Don't be mistaken this shot is NOT sideways.. this is straight up n down
IMG_05831.JPG

soo thas that.. im going on a trip from 22-29... luckily my roomy can take care of the garden for me :slide:

but i think thatll be a pretty wicked difference when i come back !!! im exciteddd

so ? ....... should i trim all this crap up?? theyre pretty crispety crunchety... kinda pointless down there...
IMG_05841.JPG

:rollit:

thanks butch.. i dont leave til the 22nd but ill prlly clean her up tomorro

the shit you say fuckin cracks me up dude.. oon someone elses thread.. weedy i think? :scratchinghead: you said some dumbass stoney shit i was fuckin crackin up at my pc dude! i wanted to rep that post but i couldnt... aa great to have you round bro

thanks butch.. i dont leave til the 22nd but ill prlly clean her up tomorro

the shit you say fuckin cracks me up dude.. oon someone elses thread.. weedy i think? :scratchinghead: you said some dumbass stoney shit i was fuckin crackin up at my pc dude! i wanted to rep that post but i couldnt... aa great to have you round bro

I'm glad you all get a lil laugh at the dumb sh*y I say. Its hard to be funny in words , but the meds do help out alot..:grinjoint:

aha! finally botwin shows his face! E X C E L L E N T

k bro you said 1/3 of the way up?? i know its only a 400w but im pretty sure i got buddha down that low... like almost all the way to the hydroton... leave the buds you think? or is it a waste of energy?....

and yeeeeeaaaa about this strain... NO MAS! haa ima find some legit seeds for the next grow for sure.. hmm maybe hit up weedy.. i know hes gotta buncha good specimens sittin around.. ;) jp weedy... but this shit is DEF too tall n lanky n shit.. no me gusta

stick around man! glad youre back in here, you been around when shit got hairy, now i wantchya here for the goods ha :scratchinghead:

BUTCH, im sure the meds DO help.. damnit its been so long!!! im down to what like 18 days?~!!??!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

the one on the left kept getting taller n taller n was growing into the light after not checking in all day.... i supercropped it lower on the branch.... it broke.

the buds all still bent to see the light so it must be still alive somehow?.. ima leave it n hope it comes back... :/

i got a nice bit of seedstock between my buddy and I. but I only have GWS going right now.. my buddy has strawberry blue and arjans ultra haze #3 going. i may get a clone or two of the SB anc have 2 strains going.. well see.

sucks you broke a branch, hopefully itll come back.. how many days into flowering are you?? and FYI in the future, try supercroppinb earlier in the grow, and try to do it all at once.. less stress for the ladies

OBX yeah man sumthin tells me, wit that monster you had, youve been there done that lol thanks man

ChicagoJoe hey man thanks for stoppin in.. yeah well i actually think that THIS is called HST... thas where this whole idea even came from (butch quick... chime in!!! haha).. yeah i think well get by tho, thanks bro

weedy thad be cool if you grabbed some clones i think man.. yeah i know you gotta ton! im so jealous, ive no real way to get em... ill come up with somethin eventually.. i dont feel comfy gettin seeds mailed here :/.... and yeah the only reason im supercroppin in the first place is because they keep growing into the light.. ive really got no other option.. my lights at the top of the tent already :((... o well.. gracias amigo!

Back
Top Bottom