DWC flushing questions

Growing247

Ok so I am 4 weeks into flower. I did a grow of some Smart Pots and also a few DWC and a GH Water Farm. My plants are in excellent shape. Colas are forming nicely and all is well. I want to flush the DWC and Water Farm in 2 weeks and was thinking of using just water and possibly sensizym for the last 21 days. No nutrients at all. I have heard people have had good results flushing around the end of week 5 or 6 and using just water for the last couple weeks. How long do you flush for and is a flushing agent really needed? I am on well water and have sensizym so I do not have to worry about PH problems or chlorinated water. This entire grow I never checked my PH or PPM once and just changed the res once a week every monday and didn't have any leaf burning or yellowing.

I flush with a flushing agent 1 week before harvest. I use Floro-Klean in plain water. When the PPM stops going up i know the plants are clean.

I flush with a flushing agent 1 week before harvest. I use Floro-Klean in plain water. When the PPM stops going up i know the plants are clean.

That is exactly the answer I was looking for! +rep for you sir :bravo: Here, have a bong hit on me also. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom