DWC germinating?

I hear they say foil tape is better than duct tape. I just bought a roll of this stuff. I plan on creating a little clone bubbler. THen I'm gonna try and use the cloner to germinate a few bag seeds, to see if it works.

I hear they say foil tape is better than duct tape. I just bought a roll of this stuff. I plan on creating a little clone bubbler. THen I'm gonna try and use the cloner to germinate a few bag seeds, to see if it works.

Yep I could see how the foil tape is better, no light gets thru it at all. You might be able to see some of it around the net pot on the lid of my tote, I got a roll but at $10 plus a roll I couldn't afford too much of it! LOL

Another thing, Ive seen alot of different opinions on here and in other places about how long between Res. water changes...I let it go two weeks between changes, why? Because thats the way I started doing it at first and I just kept doing it that way with no problems in the roots at all....and since Im using FF nutes I don't want to waste anything or as little as possible... :)

I found a new line of nutes I'm gonna try. I don't believe they are sponsored here. But I only change the res when necessary. I check it every few weeks.

Its been about a week since I changed from buckets to totes. I plan on adding a water level/drain to my totes, similar to the ones most buckets use. I also plan on adding a second access point to the top of the totes just like Paint has done. I really like his setup and may just copy it. Until then I simply pull the netpot out of the top of the totes for ph and ppm testing.
IMAG04638.jpg
IMAG046615.jpg
Is that an autoflower? Did you do any lst training?

How many air stones and air pumps you using per tote?

I use one duel outlet pump thats made for a 100 gallon aquarium and 2 air stones per tote. (Im runnung 2 totes in my growroom)
I think that only one air stone per tote was enough but I had the extra lines and extra air stones so in they went! LOL

Back
Top Bottom