DWC grow 2 week plant turning yellow

Thank you that did what it needed too bit I think I found the problem. I have checked it all over and no bugs on plant or in tent. I was it every 2weeks with 3% proxiside I put a filter on my in take fan with takes from in my room but all windows are open in house so not sure if that's how they got up in there. Thank you for all the help on that greatly appreciated. So I got another question. Might be weird. But I am using hempwool in clay pebbles in my net pot. I have noticed a smell coming from the bucket water is not foggy or anything ph is good roots are a bit off of white am not sure if that the feed. My question is that how do I remove that hempwool its going black in the bucket I can see it exposure to the water. Or would there be another way to deal with that or am I pouched. Ty in advance. Stay high good bye

They are doing good so I am sure I got that good. I am almost done on this one but that smell fuck me. Not nice. Should I seperate them from other of did I not cover the wool good enough. Thoughts anyone Ty.

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_234011675.jpg
    IMG_20200909_234011675.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200909_234002376.jpg
    IMG_20200909_234002376.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
hey guys first time grower here. my girlfriend told me to get on here and ask for advise as for what im doing wrong or what im not doing. heres my setup.
250 watt hps/ ballast
5 gal bucket DWC grow with air pump rated for 10-50 gal tank

growing Auto Flowering Ak47 x Lowryder feminized,

Normal water PPM here is 250-270 i added fox farms nutes and now its sitting in 420 PPM

i also lowered the light from 100% to 50% when i added the nutes into the water. pleas help me on why my plants turning yellow :/

The 250 watt hps light is 26 inches above from the rockwool cube. Your lighting is not the problem but there's other different factors to growing cannabis in a dwc system. I see your ph is 6.0 that's good. Your ppm is to low. Autoflower do best in 500 to 530 ppm. Another factor could be not enough nitrogen caused by lack of nutrients.

hey guys first time grower here. my girlfriend told me to get on here and ask for advise as for what im doing wrong or what im not doing. heres my setup.
250 watt hps/ ballast
5 gal bucket DWC grow with air pump rated for 10-50 gal tank

growing Auto Flowering Ak47 x Lowryder feminized,

Normal water PPM here is 250-270 i added fox farms nutes and now its sitting in 420 PPM

i also lowered the light from 100% to 50% when i added the nutes into the water. pleas help me on why my plants turning yellow :/

The 250 watt hps light is 26 inches above from the rockwool cube
Your lights is not the reason. Your ppm is to low. Auto flowering does best between 500to530 ppm. Up your ppm. Also your seedling is lacking in nitrogen. Not enough nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom