DWC - Having trouble with my ladies! Need help!

Never tried adding those things...ever ....all I know is ...before I started using peroxide....i lost a entire crop of 4 lady's....because of bacteria.....it was heartbreaking....cause they made it all the way to flower....

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Woow that must be really heartbreaking . so i just checked up the shop and there are some H2O2 %50 - %3 - %5 - %6 which one should i buy? How much should i use?

Sent from my GT-I9301Q using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also another tip i. See......your set up is good and all...but just for a while.as juveniles......as they get older the roots will intertwine...and suffocate eachother.....best bet in dwc....is each plant have it's own bucket...i use 5 gal....that way if there is a problem...its contained to one plant...not killing all your babies...

Ahh thanks for the tip mate, this one is just for testing, it is like an experiment on lab. I did 4 times before with no problem, but i moved yo another city and everything changed, i bought a grow room, big fan vs. But something gone wrong and i killed 3 orijinal seeds =( so i start the find the problem so these seeds just regular and for test, normally i prefer 2 or 6 girls inside a 90cmx90cm

3%... and just a cap full a day...or..as you as water to res.

Okay i got it, so as you experinced when i use Peroxide my pH will go down i think? Right?

No prob...best of luck ...if you have any probs.questions...hit me up .....ive been in dwc.for 6 years now...and will never go back to dirt. :)

No prob...best of luck ...if you have any probs.questions...hit me up .....ive been in dwc.for 6 years now...and will never go back to dirt. :)

Hahah Thank you very much mate! And so i am no dirt again! Water is life!

It shouldn't but keep your ph tester near by just incase...

So as i understand when i add peroxide to my reservoir pH shouldn't changed. When i bought it, i am going to test it first and ofcourse i will read some articles not to bother you much and if still i have questions i am going to knock your door mate!

Thank You
High regards!

Sound like a plan ... cheers. :)

Hi mate! After awhile i figure out that peroxide is O2Water that we buy from pharmacy =D and i bought 100ml %3 H2O2 and found a formula on UK420 site 10xReservoir liters/( peroxide %) so 10x5liters/3 = 16ml

I just checked my pH and added peroxide to my res. 0.2 pH dropped. If you have any tips, i would like to hear it mate!
Later i will buy 10liter or 20 liters H2O2, i also asked the pharmacy man for my later work.

Thank you!

So True! Now i'm searching town for Hydrojen Peroxide H2O2

Peroxide is debatable. Ive read up extensively on it. There are a few that like it. It's ok for short term if you don't have any good bacteria. Good bacteria is best. Z7. Hydroguard. Sensizm. Very simple and easy. I can give you links to Perixide causing problems. Good luck

Like even less than people recommend...and it does evaporate out of the system....google it

I am reading now. I've read up on it before. I get both sides of the argument. If it works for you go for it. I guess it's like some like fords some like chevys. Haha. Both are ok.

Use great white.....petoxide works but also kills beneficials. I would only use h2o2 if I had nothing else

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
I have nothing else in this very moment but okay i understand benficial bacteria and i will buy a Great White but how about fighting back for bacteria?Does Beneficial bacteria fights back?

Thank You!

Today i added 0.3ml FloraGrow and 0.2ml FloraMicro to the resevoir and EC increaced from 0.20mS to 0.30mS i'm still keeping the pH 5.5 - 6.3 range. As a note i added nuts because i saw growing seedling start to show some definiencies, everything seems perfect right now. I'm still on watch =)

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom