420 Magazine Background

DWC Hydro 5gal

Sherbz420

Ive got 4x4x6.6 tent for bloom and about 700 watts of led light from wall not advertised watts 6inch exhausted fan with carbon filter i think fan is like 550cfm

Then my veg tent is 4x8x6.6 with same 6 inch exhaust and carbon filter with about 500 watts of led light from wall

Ive got a few different lights but all are LED My bloom lights r ZNet lights from Amazon nothing special prob made in china but they do work very well ive used them a few times this will be my 3rd run ive sense bought more of these lights cuz of how cheap they were for the power draw i thought was better than the MARSHYDRO i do have a reflector 96series marshydro light i bought for 190 or something and at full power they dont get 200watts its like 180 so i got these znets and they draw 250 on the 9 and 320 on the 12 those #s r close guess i will do the measurements ect but its a educated guess i did measure b4 just not exactly sure but thats y i went with znet instead of mars or vipaspectra and they r well made even kno i havent seen 1 person besides me useibg them im happy with what they produce but i do want more!! Who doesnt? Im prob gona get a cmh 630de in the near future prob this summer so on 2 the plants!

At the moment in my bloom room i have 2x 91chemXbuford OG Thats the chemford and 2x the blueberryheadband im super excited for both of these strains to perform i dont have pictures of the bloom room this minuet they r on day 10 2day so not much to see they r all sitting under a scrog just waiting that stretch out b4 they start stacking

My veg room is a little more interesting ive got alot going on 4 just me to manage its a passion of mine i LOVE i will always take more beans ive got some tga seeds Querkle and jacks cleaner2 at the moment just popped maybe 2 weeks ago ive also got some bag seed cookiesncreamX acidburn i sprouted as an experimental grow they are about 4 weeks maybe doing very well also ive got a green crack reveg im gona chop up to make clones ive also got a buford Ogx tangie is called butang going its about 3months old from seed ive trained to keep short and get lots of tops and cuttings but then i gota chemfors clone i took off b4 i flipped and a purple train wreck clone ive trained for a while so on to a couple pics ive got of the veg tent

cookies

1 querkle 2 jacks cleaner2 in back

cookies in the front green crack on the right ptr on the left and butang in the middle as u can see ive got about 20 clones im gona put a few outside and keep a few in my garden but they are all strains im sure they are female in my garden im excited about this journal if any1 wants 2 follow a gardener that trys lots of different grow styles this is ur spot cause im getting a notill bed for half of my 4x8 and prob a flood and drain for other half or maybe a rdwc not sure what way im gona lean yet but its gona happen soon i might just stay how ive got it now but i wana try to simplify my transition and moving from tent to tent or if i should just make 3 different 4x4 chambers maybe 1 led 1 cmh and 1 hps lol thats just me thinking out loud

The last thing i wana address at the beginning is nutrients i use advanced nutrients pretty much whole line grow micro and bloom usually for veg and the connoisseurs A&B for bloom but i also use cannazyme rhizotonic mammoth P ive got biotannacare sweet Raw Berry Citric kinda like bud candy for AN ive also used biotannacare pure blend pro for veg but not lately i also use hydroponic moonshine and some nector for the gods but thats generally for soil so i dont use it as much in my dwc just zuse juice and hurclian harvest maybe bloom kahos but im gona jump in soil head first n hopefully redwoods and pineapples grow out

Sherbz420

Last nite i got 7 more clones 5 WW X BIG BUD AND 2 ARE SKUNK im super excited to run both of these strains pictures will be posted soon

Top Bottom