DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

Well, the PPM is over 2000 and the pH is 5.48. Added 10 gallons of water - the tank is nearly dry. They are sucking it up!

Mine are taking nearly a gallon per day. :)

It's just crazy, isn't it!?!? I'm glad I went and checked the res - almost put it off until tomorrow.

It's just crazy, isn't it!?!? I'm glad I went and checked the res - almost put it off until tomorrow.

I start the week with four gallons per plant. I check before lights out, and again at lights on. If I were to skip one or the other it would be alright. I could not skip two in a row with out disastrous consequences occurring with my ppm.

I start the week with four gallons per plant. I check before lights out, and again at lights on. If I were to skip one or the other it would be alright. I could not skip two in a row with out disastrous consequences occurring with my ppm.

I'm learning this the hard way. I had it in my head they would be ready to pick by now, so I kind of quit paying attention to the reservoir. Now, that I realize they've got at least a few more weeks to go, I need to remember they still need attention. It does seem like they need some adjustment to pH or PPM at least once every 24 hours at this point.

They sort of reminded me by dropping half their yellowed fan leaves on the floor when I came in from work, anyhow.

Lol. Are you tired of them yet?
They look great though.

HAHAHAH actually, I'm like so finished with these plants. The blue mystic waiting to take their spots is just so much more promising looking. I'm rotten. LOL

They are drinking heavily right now. Adding 3 to 6 gallons each morning.

The pole that's hanging off the one plant is there to pull the top away from the light - it's like a screen of green only made of velcro and whatever heavy stuff is laying around the house.

You can just see the screens in one of the shots that I'm making the mechanical dry ice hash sifter out of when I harvest again.

These plants grew super fast and produced a very healthy amount of flower, but they are just so "meh" when it comes to trichome production.

Wow not much longer at all now, eh? Wow their beautiful! You have hedges on your hands! :rofl:

Glad to see things are good! Have a great day!

Thanks so much, hon! They are quite the forest, aren't they. LOL

Had to give 4 gallons more water. They're drinking a lot - getting fat and ripe!

They're looking great gal. You haven't missed a beat in your growing.

I haven't killed them yet, at any rate! :rofl:

It's all coming back to me, slowly, but surely!

These shots are from the one plant I think will be ready in about 8 days (which will be day 75). When I squeeze the buds now, they are very firm, and my fingers are a little sticky. There's no amber trichomes that I can see yet. *pout*

The other two are most likely ready in 16 days and 22 days. The first one came down on day - uh I don't remember now - 65ish. I absolutely detest the inconsistency.

click to big

Garden notes - vacation day - note to self: do not take vacation day on Friday when mom is not working; do not go in the garden without locking front door; do not go in garden without phone.

Mom's dog, who thankfully preceded her down the stairs by just enough time scared the ever-livin' piss outta me when she came bounding in the garden to say good morning. Made it upstairs to find Mom looking for me (she lives 4 houses over).

Back
Top Bottom