DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

I know I picked the first plant way too early (there were like 3 amber trichomes on the whole plant), but I had forgotten how early pots keeps me from sleeping, and I was totally out of smoke, so it was a non-choice. I only get 5 hours a night, typically, anyhow, but since all I've had to smoke is this early plant, I'm down to 3 hours a night and no naps. I miss my naps. I really don't like this strain.

I know I picked the first plant way too early (there were like 3 amber trichomes on the whole plant), but I had forgotten how early pots keeps me from sleeping, and I was totally out of smoke, so it was a non-choice. I only get 5 hours a night, typically, anyhow, but since all I've had to smoke is this early plant, I'm down to 3 hours a night and no naps. I miss my naps. I really don't like this strain.

Ahem...ummm, didn't someone say "patience"? lmao....Feeling your pain. No amber here at all.

PPM was perfect this morning - 1340, but pH is down too low - 4.85. Put some pH Up in there. Judging by water level, I'll need to feed again tonight. I'm really torn (once again FFS) on taking this one down now or waiting (I know I should wait). My son comes to visit on the 21st and I've only got 3/4 ounce left from the first plant. (I gave most of it away - wasn't thinking). I think it will be ready to pick on the 19th, though, so I could quick cure a little bit of it then to be ready for my son, if I can wait that long to pick it. :rofl:

The top of this plant - and why I don't understand why people say you have to use a screen to have more than one cola ;)

The two main colas at the maximum height of the plant

One of the main colas up close

and a little closer

Once again, I find myself, seriously unimpressed with this strain. *sigh*

I finally got all mine chopped. This strain takes forever to finish.

Sent from my XT1080 using 420

Yeah ... it just won't die. :/

So, this happened.

After the first break.

After second smoke break.

Finally, all trimmed.

The trim over a fan to be dry ice hashed tomorrow with the new mechanical dry ice hasher (the last part arrives tomrrow some time - will post it up then).

Everything that could hang, hung, and everything else in bowls - I'll put the small buds on the screen when it's free tomorrow.

Total wet weight after a really, really tight trim .....

sit down for this, seriously ......

860.2 grams

That should dry to between 6 and 7 ounces.

One plant.

WTF

Is that even possible?????

I don't think I fully expressed how f***ing excited I am right now in my last post.
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::yummy::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yummy::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::theband::theband::theband::theband::party::party::party::party::party::allgood:

Also, I'm beginning to seriously question why I thought I needed to harvest 6 plants every month ..... :party:

I don't think I fully expressed how f***ing excited I am right now in my last post.
.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty::yummy::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yummy::yahoo::yummy:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::theband::theband::theband::theband:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty:.arty::allgood:
A little excited huh? Lol/

Great post, and awesome results. Gives me something to be disappointed against in January.

:circle-of-love:

Can't wait to see how ya make out with the dry ice hash machine. You are going to document that well for us I hope...

Great post, and awesome results. Gives me something to be disappointed against in January.

:circle-of-love:

Can't wait to see how ya make out with the dry ice hash machine. You are going to document that well for us I hope...

Yes! Pictures are coming tomorrow when I use it with this trim.

I've never made the dry ice hash with slightly dry trim before - this will have been out for like 36 hours when I start hashing it. I am hoping that letting it dry a little will cut down on the chlorophyll that passes through the screens. It might just have ruined it entirely, too. Who knows. *shrug*

Waiting on amazon to drop off the last two parts, then I need to go to Home Depot and grab 3 buckets, and run to the store for dry ice. And then, I'm totally doing this! I think I'm more excited about this than I have been about anything in a long time. Well, no, that's not true. I'm still excited about the 860g plant, actually. Like, really. Like that's gonna be 7.6 ounces dry. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Wow girl!

You're doing amazing! Good job! Wow I'm salivating!

haha - thanks! I really don't know what to do with this stuff TBH. I usually give it to my son's friend *shrug* I'm waiting on a magical butter machine to arrive, now, though, so I'm going to put it in a stick of butter and turn it into caramels, I think.

Never a bad idea! Caramels are my next venture too!

Canna has some amazing recipes on her thread if you haven't checked it out!

You'll leave very hungry!

:love:

Oh, I definitely need to check that out!

Back
Top Bottom