DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

So, I've never really been able to flush a plant because they all keep finishing off at vastly different times. Now that I'm down to two plants in the system, and one gets picked in 2 days, and one gets picked in no more than 7 days from that, can I flush the nutes down to clear water in my reservoir? Or is it too soon for the last plant to starve?

Does that count as abiotic stress too? Could dislodge a few trichome heads or something and is about as informative as kicking a tyre ;)

Have you seen those vids of lads touring round squeezing other farmers' nugs......aaaarrrrgghh! :biglaugh:

HAHAHAHAHAH yeah I've not seen that. I'd shoot someone for squeezing mine probably LOL

Every time I do it, I wince a little because I'm sure I'm crushing the THC off of them. I know I'm not, but I swear I am!

Does that count as abiotic stress too? Could dislodge a few trichome heads or something and is about as informative as kicking a tyre ;)

Have you seen those vids of lads touring round squeezing other farmers' nugs......aaaarrrrgghh! :biglaugh:

This happens?!?!?

What the hell?!?

I slap people for touching my flowers!! Even my friends, but they know better now.

Ignorant people, eh?

"Can I touch the flowers?"

"Sure, right after I poke you in the eye!"

HAHAHAHAHAH yeah I've not seen that. I'd shoot someone for squeezing mine probably LOL

Every time I do it, I wince a little because I'm sure I'm crushing the THC off of them. I know I'm not, but I swear I am!

When I was looking up pink trichomes last night I can across something that said trichomes get more brittle with age and the heads get easier to knock off. I don't know whether it is true or not or to what degree it matters though.....I should stop reading stuff on the internet....it's enough to make anyone paranoid :biglaugh:

Day 77 Is Another Harvest Day - Woo Woo

Plant Narcotherapy Number 3 will meet her rather timely demise this afternoon. I can't wait because I will get to trim with my middle son. We should have a blast (especially because I saved us 4 caramels).

I don't expect much off this one - she's a bit of a runt. Maybe she will be 3 ounces dry. The final plant left will be another huge haul, though.

When I was looking up pink trichomes last night I can across something that said trichomes get more brittle with age and the heads get easier to knock off. I don't know whether it is true or not or to what degree it matters though.....I should stop reading stuff on the internet....it's enough to make anyone paranoid :biglaugh:

Degraded THC (trichomes that have "died") will be removed from the plant with agitation. Or you can "knock them off". These trichomes aren't providing any kind of benefit from being present. They don't have any potency. If you bud wash, these trichomes will come off during that process. It's no big deal. There's plenty of good ones still around!

:circle-of-love:

Day 77 Is Another Harvest Day - Woo Woo

Plant Narcotherapy Number 3 will meet her rather timely demise this afternoon. I can't wait because I will get to trim with my middle son. We should have a blast (especially because I saved us 4 caramels).

Jeezy woman, you are a murderous being aren't you? :rofl: I'd cut out my right eye with a grapefruit spoon to see some amber and be able to harvest. And always there are the voices whispering in my head, the calm rational one saying "patience patience" and the one I imagine to be yours gleefully screaming "chop chop MF'er":biglaugh: Enjoy your harvesting duties, I hope to do the same soon.

Jeezy woman, you are a murderous being aren't you? :rofl: I'd cut out my right eye with a grapefruit spoon to see some amber and be able to harvest. And always there are the voices whispering in my head, the calm rational one saying "patience patience" and the one I imagine to be yours gleefully screaming "chop chop MF'er":biglaugh: Enjoy your harvesting duties, I hope to do the same soon.

The voice in my head is like um yeah kind of a plant psycho "KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!"

Here she is at a measly 39 inches tall, sitting on the chopping block.

Here she is in pieces. She was a disappointing (after that last plant, seriously anything is) 442.4 g wet. She will be 3.9 oz dry, bringing me to 14.4 ounces this month, with one plant left to go. I think it's a pound+ month!

The largest cola - 21.5g wet.

The trim to be hashed.

So, I fired up the ole hash machine, and put about 35g of hash into my brand new magic butter machine with 4 sticks of butter. It's going now. Man, do these people know their target market, or what.

I'm string at this thing thinking to myself how silly these lights are.

They don't provide any functionality.

Or provide any information to the user.

They do, however, keep you busy for at least half the time it takes to make the butter if you get high when you start the machine. I swear I watched these lights chase around for like 45 minutes.

You are such a hoot! Congrats on the harvest and the light show. :high-five: I can't wait to try out my butter machine when I get home.

You are such a hoot! Congrats on the harvest and the light show. :high-five: I can't wait to try out my butter machine when I get home.

I don't like that I have to make so much at a time, but it is SUPER handy. You are gonna totally love it since you bake the same thing routinely.

The only thing I don't like about the butter machine is that you have to use at least 4 sticks of butter at once. It's perfect, except for that. If you do decide to get one, pm me for a coupon ;) and don't order it anywhere but from their official website magic butter dot com because the ones on Amazon are knock offs and do not have warranty but the real ones from official site have lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom