DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Hi guys, thanks for the condolences. ;)
Not that big a deal I guess, live and learn. I will certainly never make that mistake again. I wrote on the timers with a sharpie to show what position is "timer" and what is "on". Like you said Skybound, this will help me get a perpetual cycle going. I was going to plant some AK 47 Auto's once I harvested but due to the circumstances I put the blue mystic into the big closet. Next grow is AK 47 Auto's and OG Kush, I promise. ;)

Will the estimated flowering time of the autos correlate with the perpetual grow?

Re: DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog--Round 2

loving it! take care of these puppies. 700 ppm is for some serious plants, so be careful

the lovely nirvana master kush will cure into a kush n cheese smell and flavor after a good long time (~ a month)

edit: wow it reads 300-400 ppm.. I swear I saw 700 ppm then came back and now its 300-400 ppm.

please let me know how whire widow smells and tastes before my snow whites grow out! I kinda wanna know what to expect

Hi B, I was re-reading my journal and found your comment here. I was thinking about the smell yesterday when I was doing my res change. It smells like cat piss, not the nicest smell right now. I couldn't really smell the WW last round cause it was in the same closet as the Master Kush which has a strong, dank, earthy smell and over powered the other smells.
The widow doesn't smell the nicest right now but will change near the end of flower, and she smokes great. It was my favorite strain for effect last grow.

Will the estimated flowering time of the autos correlate with the perpetual grow?

Not really, instead of a harvest every month, the first will be a month and a half. Then I could work a couple of weeks off next round using the auto's, and get a monthly cycle. Its still gonna be a while before I have a solid rotation down.
I also have some Sour diesel seeds I wanna try in the not to distant future. I gotta find a strain I really like, then I'm gonna stick to it and refine my skills growing that particular strain.

sorry about the master kush. it happens to all of us. i found out the snow white im growing is white widow x kush. the widow smells piney and stinky while the kush smells sweet. i really like the buzz i get from it.

good luck with the og kush. i think that is chemdawg x kush.

you may like the pure white widow the best cause kush is a heavy indica plant.

Shit luck on the timer stealth, sorry about that, the roots looked incredible too, very healthy. Widow's looking great, very nice

I won't ever make that mistake again.;)

Happy Weednsday Stealth and a Happy Prosperous Fruitful and Bountiful New Year to you :thumb:

Happy Weednsday Stealth and a Happy Prosperous Fruitful and Bountiful New Year to you :thumb:

Happy new year stealth.

Things look amazing Stealth, so sorry to hear on the Kush. Those roots were awesome! Thick as dock ropes. LOL
Thanks for being upfront on the boo boo, it's going to make me check my lights promptly when they are supposed off and on just to be sure.

Thanks for the New Years wishes everyone, and right back at you, Happy New Years!! ;)
Went for a quick check on my girls last night and things are looking good. Next update on Saturday, until then, stay medicated my friends.;)

IMG_005243.JPG

looking lovely and frosty, making my mouth drip :D

Happy New Year's to everyone, here's the first update of 2014. ;)

Today is day 48 since the flip for the White Widow, and things are going great, approximately two more weeks til harvest.
I changed the reservoir today and gave the plant her last feeding. I 'll play it by ear, depending on the tricombs, I might start flush as early as next Saturday, which would make harvest right around Jan 18-20. :yahoo:

Today's Stats

White Widow Closet.

PPM= 860
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 66F
RH= 38%

IMG_0002105.JPG

IMG_001569.JPG

IMG_0003107.JPG

IMG_0005103.JPG

IMG_001363.JPG

IMG_001168.JPG

IMG_000782.JPG

IMG_001261.JPG

IMG_001463.JPG

The Blue Mystic Closet is doing well, a little shock I think from the move to the big reservoir and LED lights. Some of the old growth leaves were yellowing a little so I removed them, the new growth is looking good and the training is going well also. The original roots were nute burned a little I think when I transplanted the clone, but there is tons of new root growth so I think the plant will recover nicely and start a real growth spurt soon. I'm gonna give her at least another week, probably two before I flip to 12/12.

Blue Mystic Stats

PPM= 320
PH= 5.7
Air Temp=75F
Water Temp= 66F
RH=30%

IMG_001966.JPG

IMG_002160.JPG

IMG_001764.JPG

All the new roots.
IMG_001867.JPG

That's it for another update, things are going well in both closets and timers have been triple checked. ;)
As always comments or questions welcome. Next update in a week, so until then, stay medicated my friends.

Back
Top Bottom