DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Hi everyone ;)

Its been a hectic couple of weeks/months it seems, at work, and things don't seem to be slowing down at all, sorry I haven't been online more. I am lurking about though, and try to look in on at least a couple of journals a day.;)

Time for my weekly update. Things are going very well in both closets, I'm gonna start the flush on my White Widow in about a week. I was considering starting flush today but after checking out the tricombs, and seeing only cloudy and no amber, I'm gonna delay for a week. It should hopefully give the plant a little extra time to bulk up more. She is almost ready though, some of the leaves are starting to yellow on their own in prep for the big finish. The nice nugs in the pics range in size from golf balls to large eggs for size reference.;)

White Widow Stats
Day 55
PPM= 760
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 71F
RH= 44%
IMG_0002106.JPG

IMG_000693.JPG

IMG_001364.JPG

IMG_0003108.JPG

Hash tip ;)
IMG_0005104.JPG

IMG_001570.JPG

IMG_001868.JPG

The Blue Mystic is really stating to grow, the old clone leaves are getting brown around the edges, but all the new growth looks nice and healthy. I'm gonna give her another week or two in veg before the flip. When I do flip I wanna train her along the trellis more, so lots of the flowering stretch will be to make it to the net and weave through it, not grow up and above the net. I'm going to try to make a more even canopy so that the light gets to the plant better.

Blue Mystic Stats.
Day 14 in veg.
PPM= 440
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 77F
Water Temp= 71F
RH=36%

IMG_002161.JPG

IMG_002354.JPG

IMG_002260.JPG

IMG_001967.JPG

That's it for another week. Questions and comments welcome as always. Stay medicated my friends, ;)

:ciao: Stealth! Always nice to stop in here.....your plants are so inspiring. That white widow looks great!
Keep up the lovely grow!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Canna :)

That blue mystic is soo bushy! Great work

Thanks Noydb, she's a clone that I kept in the veg section of my closet since July. She was sorta stunted cause I was barely feeding her. Since I put her in the big closet/reservoir under the LED's she really grown well, better than I thought. Another week or so until I flip the lights to 12/12 on her. ;)

The WW looks sick my friend!

Thanks Mainframe, gonna start the flush in a couple of days. :high-five:

I know you were following Jrad's journal also, have you seen his journal lately? I haven't seen it in a dog's age. Hope he managed to harvest something, it was looking good. Gonna have to do a search for his journal and see.;)

:popcorn:

Where ya at man Happy Munchday :thumb:

Hi Chronic :ciao:,
I went to my grow for a little "me" time this evening.;) Not really much to do, I just PH'd the water, smoked a big cannon, and stared at my White Widow plant.:dreamy:
She's getting sooooo frosty. I'm gonna start the flush this Saturday.

Hi all. :ciao:

Time for another quick update, things are going great in both closets. I started the Flush tonight for the White Widow, the leaves are starting to yellow, and the buds are getting dense and firm. I'm also seeing amber tricombs through my scope, hard to tell how much but either way, its time. Gonna flush for 1 week and harvest next Friday night after work.

White Widow Closet stats
Day 61 since flip to 12/12
PPM= 150
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 68F
RH= 44%

IMG_0001103.JPG

IMG_0002107.JPG

IMG_001262.JPG

IMG_001365.JPG

IMG_001766.JPG

The Blue Mystic is doing very well, with lots of new growth and good color. I changed the reservoir and gave the plant a fresh feeding. This is going to be the last week of veg growth before I flip the lights to 12/12 next Friday.

Blue Mystic closet stats
Day 20 of Veg growth.
PPM= 405
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 78F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 33%

IMG_002068.JPG

IMG_002162.JPG

IMG_002453.JPG

I put my little OG Kush seedling into the Blue Mystic closet for the LED light exposure. Its not touching the reservoir water yet and I turned off the top feed, so it won't get any of the water from the blue mystic reservoir, the PPM's are to high for it yet. Its not looking to healthy, but she should pull through and grow up big and strong. After I harvest the WW next week the OG kush seedling will have its own closet. ;)

IMG_002261.JPG

That's it for another update. Next update will be Harvest for the Widow and flip to 12/12 for the Blue Mystic. Comments and questions are always welcome. Stay medicated my friends. ;)

Hey my friend. As always loving your work ;). Just wanted to ask what is your usual veg time? Just wondered as looking for someone who does LED and hydro to try Fluxing out. If I could I would lol. I think it would be at the styles optimum in a set up like yours.
Anyway enough about that and more about your awesome work!
I may have to PM you soon to pick your brain, Im gonna build my own stealth boxes and LED lights also so your input would be most valued! :)
Great goin and lush buds as usual :)

Back
Top Bottom