DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

stealthgrow

What strain is it? Master Kush & White Widow

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Both Master Kush and White Widow are Hybrid strains. M.k is mainly Indica strain, and not sure about WW but would guess mainly Indica also, but a high % of Sativa due to the head high it produces.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Both Closets are in Veg state.

If in Veg... For how long? All the clones were cut about 70 days ago.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Cabinet grow

Soil or Hydro? Hydroponic DWC

Size of light? 240W Kind LED per closet with T5 side lighting

Any Pests? None

Type and strength of ferts used? Using Techniflora line of nutrients.

Hi guys, I'm starting a new journal because I have just transplanted my clones into the closets for a second round of the same strains as I grew last run (Master Kush and White Widow).
Many lessons were learned from the first grow, and I intend to improve upon my results.

First things First, I'm making 1 journal for both closets this time, makes it a little easier for me to keep all the information together. I'm also keeping the strains together in their own closets, no mixing the strains like last grow.

In the smaller closet I'm growing 2 White Widow clones, one of the WW clones I have been LSTing for the past month to try and give it a low profile due to the height restrictions in the cloning section of my closet. It worked out fairly well, she is really opened up and the T5 lighting let them stretch a little.
The last grow I put the plants under the LED's from seedling and the node spacing was so tight, I had a hard time trying to LST the plants. The second White widow clone has very long roots but not much new growth up top, time will tell how she grows.

In the second larger closet I transplanted 3 Master Kush clones. I have been LST'ing the Master Kush clones but not as much as the widow, the kush's are still looking very nice and should do well. I topped all the clones in about 2 or 3 spots after I got them transplanted into the closet reservoirs. I also plan on more training for the kush's when I visit next time.

My plan is to let the girls acclimate to the LED lighting and bounce back from any transplant stress they might get and then flip to 12/12 in about 2 or 3 weeks. We will see how the training goes, and how big they get before flip.

Yesterday's Stats. Day 1 of Veg.

Kush Closet
PPM= 420
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 77F
Water Temp= 65F
RH= 39%

White Widow Closet
PPM= 355
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 77F
Water Temp= 66F
RH= 34%

The Girls.

IMG_006534.JPG

The White Widows

IMG_006329.JPG

IMG_006433.JPG

IMG_006038.JPG

The Master Kush's

IMG_006132.JPG

IMG_006228.JPG

That's it for the first update, I hope you all have a great week, and stay medicated my friends. ;)

Re: Round 2 - Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog

Welcome AJ, your the first to sub, pull up a bean bag and get comfy.
I'm hopefully gonna knock this grow outta the park. ;)

Thanks! I'm also doing a Scrog but I'm going with soil.(only 2nd grow) I look forward to seeing the outcome of the Master Kush especially. I almost got M.K. but went with the classic Northern Lights! Happy Growin!

Hi again Noydb, I just Harvested my first round of M.K yesterday, haven't smoked her yet but she looks good, I can't wait.
One of the main cola's has an albino calix top flower that was turning pink towards the end.

IMG_003937.JPG

IMG_003055.JPG

IMG_002560.JPG

I'm looking forward to a lot more of the same from this grow. ;)

:rollit:

Re: DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog--Round 2

loving it! take care of these puppies. 700 ppm is for some serious plants, so be careful

the lovely nirvana master kush will cure into a kush n cheese smell and flavor after a good long time (~ a month)

edit: wow it reads 300-400 ppm.. I swear I saw 700 ppm then came back and now its 300-400 ppm.

please let me know how whire widow smells and tastes before my snow whites grow out! I kinda wanna know what to expect

that pink flower at the end is the bomb that looks so good u want to smoke it and not smoke it so u can just stare at it

Welcome to the party CA, and thanks for the encouragement, glad you could make it! ;)

Africangrower and growingnow are both right, I'm gonna cure the f*%k outta the white calyx bud before I smoke it, and even then I might want to just keep it in a special glass jar, set aside to admire for a while, kinda like a trophy of my first grow. ;)

Welcome to the party CA, glad you could make it. ;)

Thanks for the encouragement CA. African grower and growingnow are both right, I'm gonna cure the f*%k outta the white calyx bud before I smoke it, and even then I might want to just keep it in a special glass jar, set aside to admire for a while, kinda like a trophy of my first grow. ;)

Glad I could be here :Namaste: Would be a nice entry into NOTM as well, never seen anything like that in the first place could be a hit! :)
Any idea on how something like that could happen? Im intrigued :battingeyelashes:

Hi again Noydb, I just Harvested my first round of M.K yesterday, haven't smoked her yet but she looks good, I can't wait.
One of the main cola's has an albino calix top flower that was turning pink towards the end.

IMG_002560.JPG

I agree that the albino bud looks spectacular. I've read that when a bud gets too close to a LED it bleaches it. It doesn't burn it from getting too hot. The the diodes give off different spectrums. If the bud is getting too much blue spectrum the chlorophyll can't handle it and you get no green growth. I'm wondering if the albino is one of these?

IMG_0019591.jpg

The white part of the cola may be spectacular to look at, but may be nothing spectacular to smoke... An amazing harvest no matter how you slice it, but I'm curious where in the cabinet the albino came from, and if it is an example of light bleaching from getting too close to the LEDs.

The the diodes give off different spectrums. If the bud is getting too much blue spectrum the chlorophyll can't handle it and you get no green growth.

That is along the lines of what I had in mind but had no idea on what colors caused what, LED is interesting!

Back
Top Bottom