DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Hey my friend. As always loving your work ;). Just wanted to ask what is your usual veg time? Just wondered as looking for someone who does LED and hydro to try Fluxing out. If I could I would lol. I think it would be at the styles optimum in a set up like yours.
Anyway enough about that and more about your awesome work!
I may have to PM you soon to pick your brain, Im gonna build my own stealth boxes and LED lights also so your input would be most valued! :)
Great goin and lush buds as usual :)

Hi LA, thanks for checkin' out my grow, and the compliments.
I actually tried to copy your training techniques to get the plant big. Although I didn't exactly follow your methods, I gotta say it worked out very well with this White Widow. One plant filled the closet out perfectly.
I usually Veg for about 4 weeks from clone, but my first grow was from seed and I veg'd for 6 weeks. It all really depends on the height in relation to my scrog net, which I set at 11 inches above the reservoir. I try to flip to 12/12 just as the plant is hitting the screen.

Great planning SG! I love that white Widow. Lots of cooler colors to it and well frosted to boot. Well done Sir!

Finally caught up with your journal Stealth! Always a ton of info to learn from your meticulous setup! Subcribed!

>>>Last grow I kept the PH at 5.8 the whole time pretty much, this time I flower, I'm gonna allow it to fluctuate a little more. I'll keep it between 5.5 and 6.2 PH.

I wanted to comment on something you mentioned a few weeks back. I found that fluctuating the pH in the lower region of 5.0-5-6.2 during vegetative growth, and more in between 5.5-6.6 during flowering.

Sorry to hear about the about the timer issue! When I was reading through, I had a feeling it was a mechanical issue. You grew this same strain previously without issue so I couldn't see how this one could be deformed. It was form clone, correct?

Finally caught up with your journal Stealth! Always a ton of info to learn from your meticulous setup! Subcribed!

>>>Last grow I kept the PH at 5.8 the whole time pretty much, this time I flower, I'm gonna allow it to fluctuate a little more. I'll keep it between 5.5 and 6.2 PH.

I wanted to comment on something you mentioned a few weeks back. I found that fluctuating the pH in the lower region of 5.0-5-6.2 during vegetative growth, and more in between 5.5-6.6 during flowering.

Sorry to hear about the about the timer issue! When I was reading through, I had a feeling it was a mechanical issue. You grew this same strain previously without issue so I couldn't see how this one could be deformed. It was form clone, correct?

Hi AG, thanks for stopping in, I'm almost ready to harvest the WW and getting pretty excited. The second round went a little smoother than the first for the White Widow.;)
I set the PH to 5.7 or 5.8 when i change my reservoir, and then for the most part leave it until the next res change. I find that in Veg the PH will go up in between reservoir changes, and during flower its the opposite. PH goes down during the flower phase.

The Master Kush was another story as you found out. I was thinking it was mechanical also but when I checked everything the first time with the timer it seemed fine. The time of day settings were correct, and the amount of light vs dark was right. It was just that freakin switch that wasn't pushed all the way up to timer setting, instead of just on. DOH!!!!
It didn't help that it happened over Christmas when I wasn't able to check on things as often as I usually do, lots of family was visiting from out of town. Oh well, what can ya do, but learn from the mistake and try to never let it happen again.

Anyway, glad you dropped by. ;)

>>>I find that in Veg the PH will go up in between reservoir changes, and during flower its the opposite. PH goes down during the flower phase.

Yup, this is the case for most hydro setups. However my water is so hard that the pH just stabilizes at 6.5 during flower :laughtwo:

I rarely adjust in veg in fact I don't I have lol
but after a week in 12/12 I start checking ph daily
cause it changes daily
Happy Munchday Stealth :thumb:

Hi everyone. :ciao:

Went for a quick check up on my grow tonight, mainly to make sure my OG Kush seedling is moist enough. Everything is looking amazing, The OG Kush has 3 sets of leaves now, and roots appearing at the bottom of the net cup finally.

The first leaves of the Blue Mystic have hit the trellis. I'm thinking 1 more week of Veg to open it up a little on the net before the flip. So I'll be flipping the Blue to 12/12 on Feb 1st.

Last but not least, the White Widow is on schedule for Harvest this Friday night. Today is day 5 of the flush, leaves are yellowing, and tricombs are turning amber. Harvest (Friday) will be day 67 since flip.

I forgot my camera tonight so no pics, but Saturday I'll have a huge update with lots of pics of the harvest, and the OG Kush in her new home.

Have a good night, and stay medicated my friends. ;)

Bummer on the no pics but glad things are going well for you man
happy Weednsday Stealth :thumb:

As always things are looking green and mean over here. Thanks for taking the time to drop in on my second journal and good luck on the potential harvest soon of the white widow.

It's all good, you painted a vivid picture Stealth.

Hi everyone. :ciao:

Went for a quick check up on my grow tonight, mainly to make sure my OG Kush seedling is moist enough. Everything is looking amazing, The OG Kush has 3 sets of leaves now, and roots appearing at the bottom of the net cup finally.

The first leaves of the Blue Mystic have hit the trellis. I'm thinking 1 more week of Veg to open it up a little on the net before the flip. So I'll be flipping the Blue to 12/12 on Feb 1st.

Last but not least, the White Widow is on schedule for Harvest this Friday night. Today is day 5 of the flush, leaves are yellowing, and tricombs are turning amber. Harvest (Friday) will be day 67 since flip.

I forgot my camera tonight so no pics, but Saturday I'll have a huge update with lots of pics of the harvest, and the OG Kush in her new home.

Have a good night, and stay medicated my friends. ;)
YEY Harvest time! Looking forward to this weekend with you Stealth. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom