DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Thanks for the kind words everyone.:thanks:

Went through my old journal to get the numbers from last harvest. I managed to get 130.6g of dried meds out of the smaller closet last grow with 3 plants. I'm looking forward to seeing if I beat it this round with just the one White widow, I'm thinking yes. ;)

you can doo eet
just imagine rob shneider in waterboy
Happy Thurweed day Stealth :thumb:

Hi everyone.:ciao:

Its been a very long day but its been a very good day also.;)
I just got home from 6 hours of working in my grow room. After a full week of flush in RO water with no nutes, the White Widow is harvested, the closet has been cleaned and disinfected, and then refilled and setup for my OG Kush seedling. (New journal to follow)

I gotta say, I'm pretty sure I beat my last grow by a fair amount, and overall the quality of the buds appears to be much better than my first grow also. I'm gonna guesstimate 150-175g dry, I'm really looking forward to testing it out, but I'm gonna be patient and not quick dry anything.

While I was hanging the stalks of buds, I removed the large fan leaves that didn't have any tricombs, but anything that had crystals I left on the plant to collect later in my trim tray.

Without further ado, pics.......

IMG_000982.JPG

IMG_001367.JPG

IMG_001767.JPG

IMG_001082.JPG

IMG_001571.JPG

IMG_001871.JPG

IMG_001970.JPG

IMG_002069.JPG

IMG_002262.JPG

IMG_002454.JPG

IMG_002566.JPG

IMG_002856.JPG

IMG_002760.JPG

IMG_002952.JPG

IMG_003148.JPG

IMG_003250.JPG

And that's it for the White Widow.;)
I'm gonna let her hang to dry for 5 to 7 days until the buds feel right, then I'll hand trim it all, and get it into my Cvaults and mason jars to cure for a minimum of 2 weeks. I'll give you all the final weights after they dry and I've finished the trimming, in about a week.
Keep an eye out for my new OG Kush journal that I'll be starting very shortly. Stay medicated my friends. ;)

Congrats Stealth. You should join us Sunday. We've been having a ball.

Nice havest SG! Are you concerned about mold at all with your buds drying up against one another?

:high-five:

Congratulations on your harvest! :bravo:

Thanks RL

oh yea What Relaxed said :thumb:

you too Chronic;)

Congrats Stealth. You should join us Sunday. We've been having a ball.

Sunday nights is family diner night with my family so I can't. Sorry. (parents, brother and his family and my family of 5)

Nice havest SG! Are you concerned about mold at all with your buds drying up against one another?

Should I be concerned about mold? This is how i dried my plants last time with no problems. The humidity is at 30% and temps are 70-75F

Fantastic Harvest Stealth! Great pictures. Oh I wish my white widows had looked like that. LOL Maybe this time now that I have some decent lighting.
Looking forward to final weight and smoke report for sure. +reps dude!:thumb:

Thanks a bunch Canna. ;)

Like I said in the post, I definitely think this harvest has more quality buds than my first grow, and I think I beat my last grow in terms of amounts also. ;)

Thanks for the reps Cajun. Lessons learned from the first grow were put to good use for the Widow. Now, I hopefully will never have another timer issue again like with the Master Kush.
Having to chop the master Kush actually kinda worked out for the best anyway, now I will have a proper rotation in the 3 sections of my closets, and a harvest almost every 4-5 weeks.;)

Back
Top Bottom