DWC - MK Ultra - Multiple Strains Grow Journal

greenthumbesg

This is my first journal so I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible. I am using a New Reflective Mylar 32" X 32" X 63" Hydroponics Grow Tent. With a 125 Watt, 65 Watt, 45 Watt CFL grow lights. I also using a clip on fan at the top of my tent, and a 32 inch oscillating fan. I am using a 4 gallon reservoir Deep Water Culture system with 3 3.75 in net pots and air pump and ceramic air stone, and Submersible 50-Watt Heater that keeps the water at 78 degrees.

OK this is my second dwc grow my first was a Berry Ryder automatic that grew with 3 23Watt cfl's (ill post pics). I didn't do very well on that grow I.E not enough lumens / light caused stretching. I had a root ball due to nut lock up.

I am growing MK Ultra by TH Seeds, and 2 random bag seeds using General Hydroponics MaxiGro, Flora bloom for flowering, and Super-thrive. I'm on my second week of grow so i haven't started using nutrients yet, I'll probably start in 2 weeks . I'm using the 65 watt and the 45 watt only for now because my tent gets up to 85 degrees when the 125 Watt is on, its 75 with only those 2 on. I got a Attwood Quiet Blower 4-Inch recently but when i tried to hook it up black/black yellow/white i plugged it into my outlet and it blow out a little and started smelling burnt so ill have to get a small fan until in can get another exhaust fan. If an one has an idea on some cheap good fans with power cord please let me know.

Ill post some pics soon

Re: DWC - MK Ultra, Multiple Strains Grow Journal

2 previous grows
unknown-strain-berry-ryder-auto.432154

berry-ryder-auto.432153

So far so good im 2 weeks in. Sorry i havnt had much time to post anything due to skool. I have had a good amount of grow per week but i fear its to slow. I have gotten a 3-5 cm increase per week so far. I have my 65 watt cfl and a 45 watt cfl running on my plants so far. The problem has been that i havn't been able to use my 125 watt cfl due to a 10 degrees increase of temp in my tent. Ill post pics as soon i figure out how to. I have not started using nuts yet im just using 2 drops of superthrive. I have had my ph at 5.7-6.0 i try to keep it at 5.7, i have had my tds between 40-90
10 Nov TDS 65, 11 Nov TDS 89, 12 Nov TDS 69, 13 Nov TDS 74, 14 Nov TDS 75, 15 Nov TDS 77, 16 Nov TDS 49, 17 Nov TDS 47.
Ill be able to get another circulation fan next week, but i dont know if thats gonna lower the temp at all. If not i wont be able to get another exhaust fan until sometime in Dec, so im out of luck.

I freaking love MK Ultra!! It was around a lot here in Socal about 2-3 years ago and now isn't showing up as much and its a shame because its sooo potent!! I can't wait to see this grow! Im a soil guy so I can't help much with tips and stuff, but definitely will be cheering ya on!!

Thanks a lot man. I have heard good things about MK Ultra so i thought i would try growing it. I should do good with it.

i didn't do to well on my last grow not enough light so i had a lot of stretching. So i added a 125Watt CFL to this one but when its on my tent gets to 85 so im not using it right now.

I have had my plants on 24/7 so they can stay short and bushy. the TDS is still at 47 so im happy and the PH went up to 5.8 no biggie. I havnt started with nuts yet ill start in about 2 weeks depending on the growth i get. Ill post some more pics later on in the week.
:bong::thanks::ganjamon:

mk rocks!
first grow i did of it 5 year ago was insane,i actual haloucinated after a neat joint.
me and a pal were out in the hills one night,had just finished a neaty and was walking,well more like floating along this track and i could see cows laying on the track ahead,so i walked around the first 4,turned to tell my pal to mind the cows and he was pissing himself with laughter....there were no cows!! i swear i see them,proper real to touch.

all three plants looking healthy. so far so go TDS 49 and PH 5.7 so far the roots are looking great with the superthrive. I've got a little yellowing on the leaves of the two bagseeds, but the mk is nice and green. The rate that its growing is faster than the last grow i did. I'm gonna head to home depot this weekend and get an exhaust fan so i can run my 125 Watt cfl. Thanks for the post guys keep them come ill post some pics tomorrow. Wighty thanks for sharing that with me and i have pre schizophrenioform disease so i sometimes hallucinate to but its more euphoria than anything else with a little hint of paranoia.

:roorrip::Namaste:

IMG_090015.JPG

Sorry about the lighting the MK Ultra is on the bottom its at about day 9 and the top 2 bag seeds are at about day 13 so there doing great so far. I haven't started nuts yet and i haven't started using my 125watt CFL ill being going to Home depot and getting a exhaust fan that's around 90cfm. The ph for today is 5.8 and the TDS is 47 so about the same as yesterday and the day before that tells me my roots are happy and it shows. I dont know how long my plant can take with only the 65watt and 45watt cfls only ill hope it doesnt start stretching at all. Happy Thanksgiving to all

:bravo::goodluck:

I started using my 125watt CFL today so i have the 60watt, 45watt and 125watt running all at the same time on a 24/7 light schedule the only problem with this is that the temp is 80-90 degrees f and humidity is 28 . Im gonna go to home depot this weekend but im not sure if 90cfm fan will make it at least 10 degrees cooler. Does anyone know what the effects of 80-90 degrees is and is it a big problem? Also do anyone have any ideas to cool it down in there? i am being careful with the temps but i would much rather high temps than stretching. I'll post some temp pics later today or tomorrow. Happy TURKEY DAY GOBBLE GOBBLE
:nomo::hmmmm::morenutes:

IMG_090112.JPG

A little up date: First thanks to everyone who has viewed my journal. Since this is my first journal im trying to stay as detailed as possible so i can learn a lot for my next grow. I checked and Home Depot doesn't have the exhaust fan im going to check some hydro stores but i might have to wait a couple of weeks until i can get a 440 cfm fan. I dont know if it will cause my plants to stretch at all due to the lack of light. I.E 65watt and 45watt cfls. Im hoping that the unknown 2 are female but most likely theres gonna be one male. Im gonna need to lower my temps a lot in order the run the 125watter. I gonna be adding nuts in a week or two. General Hydroponics MaxiGro , Flora bloom for flowering, and Super-thrive

If anyone has any input on when i should start up on nuts be sure to post? thanks again.

Im gonna also get a carbon scrubber. i figured i'd check out craigslist for the fan also. with me luck
TDS:44 PH 5.8
so far so good.:thanks:

I AM JUST STARTED MY OWN DWC SET-UP, FIRST TIME HYDRO (FAILED 3 TIMES ON SOIL DUE TO NUT.) MY BABIES are 4" AND 4.5" TALL w/LEAFS having 5 FANS per leaf. I HAVE THEM UNDER A HPS/MH COMBO THAT ADJUSTS BETWEEN 400 watt up to 1000 watts.to ask you and anyone else who reads,..."How do I keep the plants full/bushy while maintaining the height to hit 1'ft 10"inch minimum and just under 3'ft due to lack of space. What methods can i use to hit my goal? TYPE of seed: grab bag. here r my 3 in the cycle. what you think? P# 1&2 are the taller P#3 died during transplant but was able to save with nuts.... any advice is better than none. THANKS
P_1week_2.JPG
P_2_week_2.JPG
P_3_week_2.JPG

Looks to me like you have your plants are too low in the cups. That open space is going to let a lot of light into
the bucket. I would add more hydroton to at least to cover that mesh down in the cup. Too much light
in your res can cause lots of trouble. Other than that you look good to go.

thank you just added extra hydroton. i am going to stay on top of this, first official dwc I NEED THIS TO WORK! So, please by all meansw any pos/neg feedback/info you have is GREATLYappreciated.

Your own journal would probably be a better place to discuss your grow.

Hey Greenthumb your res temp sounds too high to me. I wouldn't heat it up to 78 degrees.

thanks I am learning every step, thanks again i am planning a journal have one currently in paperish.

I was advised of ice in RES. to lower temp. I need to hit pet store n get theremometer. leafs that get viney and bend upward on outside and the tip slightly bowing down... I am thinking that is b/c the size of leaf vs the height of plant. sorry no pics yet

In general IneedTHISplz the rule of thumb for flowering this that when you switch your lights to 12ON 12OFF your plant will then grow at least 3 times that size. So I'm guessing you have about 2-3 weeks left (depending on how fast the growth is) until you need to change the light cycle. How long have you been growing these for? are they auto flowering? what nuts are you using?

For example im gonna let my plants grow for another 2-3 weeks until i switch the lights just because the space between my plants is limited and also because i have a lot of vertical room for growth.

Thanks for checking out my grow. Keep me posted on your grow! Happy Thanksgiving

:high-five::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom