DWC - MK Ultra - Multiple Strains Grow Journal

Re: DWC - MK Ultra, Multiple Strains Grow Journal

Thanks oldman60 i am keeping the temps down by keeping my 125watt cfl off for now. Im gonna pick up a cheap fan tomorrow and a 440cfm exhaust in a couple of weeks. So far so good i haven t added nuts yet for now im just using Superthrive which is helping my plants a lot by the way.
11/22/12 TDS 47 PH 5.8
so far so good hope i can keep my plants nice and short and bushy i hate when the plants experience stretching because i end up with little or no bud production. This grow im using a lot more powerful cfl's which should make a big difference. Im also avoiding nut burn or lock up by waiting a little bit before adding nutrients something i learned the hard way my last grow.
Thanks to everyone for keeping the culture alive and for viewing and commenting on my journal. Ill be sure to post some more pics this weekend. Happy Turkey Day Gobble Gobble

:roorrip::bong::hippy:

I m a little nervous about the rate that my plants are growing, i think that its a little bit slower than it should be. My only hope is that i can get that exhaust fan soon enough to start running my 125watter without my plants stretching to much. Im also gonna add nutrients to my reservoir at the end of the week. Do you think that its to early to add nuts or is it the right time?
11/24:TDS 47/PH 5.8
So far so good looking to switch to 20 ON/4 Off tomorrow

IMG_09029.JPG

I have just changed the light to 20/4 and added some water to the Res. I plan on adding some nuts this Thurs. PH 5.6 TDS 50
Its getting there slowly but surely i have a little yellowing on the top right plant i think its nutrient deficiency, nothing big it will last a couple more days.

:Namaste::popcorn::loopy:

Hi mate, did u say u dont give nutes for a couple weeks? u need to get nutes in straight away. Are u using clones or seed? i'll try answer any questions u have. 90f is high but as long as res temps arent so high u will be ok, just. U need to extract ur room. that will lower temps and allow plantrs to breathe. Check out my journal for advice on dwc and feel free to ask anything u are unsure of.

Not as clean as i planned it:

right idea?

u need more pebbles in them pots. light will get in ur res, get them filled right up.

Hi mate, did u say u dont give nutes for a couple weeks? u need to get nutes in straight away. Are u using clones or seed? i'll try answer any questions u have. 90f is high but as long as res temps arent so high u will be ok, just. U need to extract ur room. that will lower temps and allow plantrs to breathe. Check out my journal for advice on dwc and feel free to ask anything u are unsure of.

u need more pebbles in them pots. light will get in ur res, get them filled right up.

Thanks dude i'm gonna add some maxigro 1/4th strength right now and im also using superthrive and put some more pebbles. I have my temps down by not running the 125watt because the temps were to high. I was a little worried about the rate of growth but im gonna check it daily and it should speed up.Thanks for the help

TDS 224
PH 5.8

:thanks::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::nomo:

add at half strength, u'll be surprised how well they'll take it. they could prob even take full strength at that size. drop ph to 5.4 and wen it comes back up to 5.8 drop it again. 5.6 is ideal for veg but u want a little fluctuation either way.

Okay little up date the TDS has lowered to 214 and i have lowered the ph to 5.5. Thanks Cultivator for the info. Im still waiting for the growth to speed up which it should. Im gonna keep my eye on the TDS for the next two days because its normal for it to lower when i just start giving the plants nuts. Im hoping that 2 out of 3 of my plants are females but they have got a little while to go before i know anything. Thanks for checking out my post everyone, ill keep you guys posted on the progress.

:thanks::yahoo::morenutes:

Like Cultavator said feed those babies. 500ppm or more will do them good.

I was wondering after looking at a couple of journals how do you keep your roots white? is it an issue if a root ball develops? also i use a water heater that keeps my water at 70 is that good or should i stop using it. I worry about the rate/speed of grow a lot but i shouldn't.

:peace::Namaste::hmmmm:

I thanks oldman60 im gonna add more nuts to get my ppm to 500 its at 214 now so ill need a half a tea spoon more. I have always debated the difference between liquid and powder based nuts. I would like to know people thoughts on that.

:theband::geek::idea:

water temp should be around 63f u can get away with higher temps if u use enzymes such as cannazyme and guardian. they will keep roots fresh. roots should smell fresh wen u lift them out. i def recommend enzymes for dwc, infact any type of grow.

Hey everyone thanks for all the help and input. My plants are doing pretty good. I checked the PH it has dropped by .2 so the PH 5.3 not sure what that means. I have recently added nuts 1/4 strength because I'm using maxigro and i don't know what the effects are on my plant yet mostly positive but i don't know if they can handle more strength yet because my last grow my roots turned brown pretty fast when i first added nuts the TDS was 224 then it went down to 214 the next day and now the TDS 219 so that shows my plants are drinking water and nutrients at the same rate or so i read. I'm gonna add more nuts tomorrow or the day after thanks to the input from the Cultivator and Oldman60. Im gonna definitely buy guardian and cannazyme and see which one works better. So far so good though. Im gonna keep my eye on them. I've also realized that on two of my plants the leaves are curling a little bit i dont know if thats a problem, but i dont think it is. Once again if anyone knows why the leaves might do that please feel free to let me know. Ill post some pics later this week depending on the amount of growth i get. Thanks again GrowOn

:Namaste::bongrip::yahoo:

if leafs are curling its usually a sign of heat stress. roots can go brown with nutes sometimes due to dye in the nute. usuallt its warm temps that make brown nutes though. i use guardian and cannazyme together, ive never had root issues even at higher temps.

Okay quick update i checked the PH and it had lowered to 5.1 so i raised it to 5.6 and added some water with 2 drops of superthrive. The TDS was 214 and after adding the water the TDS lowered to 5.6. Thanks again Cultivator, to combat my leaf curling problem i put my fan a little bit more on my plants. I cant wait until i get the exhaust fan because i really need it along with some enzymes for the roots. Ill keep you guys posted if anything changes.

DWC - MK Ultra, Multiple Strains Grow Journal - Current

"I can only think about a good life or a wonderful suicide note." "There's two things we can't escape from and only one of both you can do it yourself.Those are Life and Death."

:reading420magazine::bongrip::thumb:

A Little update i changed out the water in my Res and added half strength nutes and superthrive (1 drop per gallon). The TDS was 30 without any nutrients and then it went up to 277 after i added nutes and the PH is 5.5 adjusted. I'm using 1 teaspoon of maxigro that's half of the amount need to be full strength as per the directions. I am still seeing alot of folding on my leaves and a little bit of yellow dots on the leaves. I am having a little issue with temp its between 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit. Is that to high temps for my plants? and im gonna be getting a exhaust fan some soon. Im looking to get one with 190CFM is that enough for my size tent (36x24x64) ? and will my plants having curling on the leaves affect it during flowering? thanks for viewing and thanks for all the help everyone? Happy Holidays

u need to exhaust the room, thats vital on any grow to allow the plants to breath. Imagine sitting in a cardboard box with it shut, it would quickly get very uncomfortable in there and its the same for plants. Id give nutes at 100% as soon as roots are in the res. If u do spot any nute burn u can always top up with a little water. Run ur ph at 5.2 and let it climb to 5.8 then readjust. sitting at 5.5 is fine but fluctuation is better as it allows full uptake of nutes.

BRO TRHEY ARE LOOKING NICE FROM LAST TIME I SAW.... I HAVE LEAFS CURLING ON THE "MINI-ME" BUT I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH THE LIGHT TRIANGULAR BLAH BLAH. IT NEEDS LIGHT REPOSITIONING OF WHICH I AM UNABLE TO DO.

I THINK THEY LOOK WELL, I HAD TO H2O2 FLUSH N AIR MY ROOTS OUT, ONE THING I NOTICED IS FIRST BUCKET OF RES. HAS BEST ROOTS.... HOW CAN IT BE EVENLY DDISTRUBUTED? 4 INDIVIDUAL OUTS AND A PUSH/PULL PUMP?

I AM TRYING TO TO FLOWER, CHANGED WATER, FLUSHED, WAITED 3-5 DAYS, STERILIZED EVERYTHING, Ph'd WATER, AND ADDED A BLEND OF LESS VEG AND INTRO BLOOM.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR OUTCOME, I AM RUHSING B/C OF LOCATION.

GOOD JOB....CULTIVATOR SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT E IS TALKING ABOUT..PROPS BY THE WAY TO HIM/HER

Update: PH went from 5.5 to 6.3 then i brought it down to 5.3. My TDS was at 277 when i changed the water out yesterday, now its sitting at 305. Thanks again Cultivator and IneedTHISplz I'm hoping i can get a exhaust fan within the next 2 weeks because i really need one my temp now is 77 and i put my fan to oscillate so hopefully it will help them out a little. I'm gonna change my light cycle to 18/6 to give them a more natural light cycle and also help them out with the curling. Thanks to everyone who are checking out my forum and leaving your input.

Back
Top Bottom