Dwc, nute lock? Lime new growth, narrow leaves

SRG CPT Weed

Hi,dwc,I might did lockout because I added epsom salt/calcium without actually counting how much of it and how much of that I put,so maybe its nute lockout? too much of some locked out iron or something,magnesium,and i get lime green? LIME GREEN NEW GROWTH FROM INSIDE any ideas? Gave a big big micronutrients feed and foliar feed couple days ago,dont seem to fix,all dominant indica strains,anyone had same looks? PH in range.BTW,growth looks ok tho,not sure if it didnt slow down,but I think it really didnt stop lol,they are growing.temps are ok too.

Re: Dwc,nute lock? Lime new growth,narrow leaves

If you're worried or see you have a deficiency starting to show flush with pH 5.7 water 10-15 gallons if this is DWC. After flushing, new nutes at 1/2 strength & pH 5.7 for a couple of cycles.

They don't look that bad, maybe some Nitrogen deficiency, but it looks like you're catching this early. Also, GH (general hydroponics) makes a good flushing solution called FloraKleen, get some it comes in handy and is safe to use in every stage of plant growth. I use it every 14 days all through veg-bloom and it really helps remove salts from hydroton rock and roots.

Back
Top Bottom