DWC root rot?

Nah. Clear tubing isn't your problem. I have clear tubing running through four holes. Never have I had algae. It's the white bucket and the fact that your net isn't full of hydroton. Don't worry bout your tubing.

LB , you think a quick grow (fast autos) can be done with 2 res changes?

2 res changes for the whole grow? I think not. A change every week is recommended. Two weeks is the max is push a reservoir.

Nah. Clear tubing isn't your problem. I have clear tubing running through four holes. Never have I had algae. It's the white bucket and the fact that your net isn't full of hydroton. Don't worry bout your tubing.

this x 100000 anything that you can see light through in general is a bad idea for hydro!

OK I'll full it of hydroton and gonna get some hydroguard.

Stupid question : When I check the pH of the res water, I have to lift the net pot to access the water. Does it affects the roots when the lights come in the res for 30 seconds ?

Stupid question : When I check the pH of the res water, I have to lift the net pot to access the water. Does it affects the roots when the lights come in the res for 30 seconds ?

No, algae is a plant just like weed. It needs enough light for photosynthesis. A little here and there will do no harm. It's constant access to it that grows algae over time.

I'd say no. I just slide my top over.

Hi guys,

there is an update after 1 week of flowering.

20180114_131656.jpg
20180114_131707.jpg

My 2nd baby seems to be a male, can you confirms me that is a male or female ? It seems to got some seeds ?

20180114_132422.jpg
20180114_132426.jpg
20180114_132439.jpg
20180114_132445.jpg

Breed for seeds. Or save the pollen for when your ready. If a plant is fertilized with pollen, The plant will focus on seeding and not budding with major dip in potency. If your not going to do anything with it, kill it and make a small batch of oil becuase there is still usable thc/cbd. I cant remember if it was after pollenizing and the nanners go away, the plant will flower. They look weird like a bare bud with out the swollen calyxys. There are awesome threads on here for making oil. Search sweetsue. She is the queen of oil and has contributed pages and pages of research. Amazing reads if i might add. I had to give recognition becuase if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be as keen on oil becuse i was limited to butter. Hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom