DWC root rot?

but does my roots are OK?

i'm only 2 weeks before harvest. I will not have the time to buy hydroguard and receive it...

cause next week its only water, right?

It's normal to see al browning in flowering. According to scrogdawg . So I'd say yeah you should be okay

but does my roots are OK?

i'm only 2 weeks before harvest. I will not have the time to buy hydroguard and receive it...

cause next week its only water, right?

To me your roots look great. When you have root rot in DWC your roots will get slimy and will fall off easily if agitated. There will also be a notable smell. With only 2 weeks left I wouldn't worry about them. As an extra insurance increase the bubbles if not on full or add a second pump and airstone.

the roots are huge and get low in the bucket.

I have a second air pump with air stones, why I have to add it ?

I currently have 3 air stones + 1 big air stone running on full.

You should have plenty of air. On my last grow in DWC I actually topped the water up to about 3-4 inches from the top of the bucket. In late flower there were drinking at least a good gallon of water a day. Nice thing about Hydro is Your can't over water them.

I think you will be pleased with your harvest.

no Z7 because in canada we dont have it.

I am in Canada as well and can confirm your findings that you cannot get those products in Canada. I believe there are restrictions on importing these types of products with live bacteria that most wholesalers just don't want to deal with.

The bacterial products that you CAN get in Canada include the Advanced Nutrients line of Voodoo Juice, Piranha and Tarantula. They are manufactured here in Canada and don't need to be imported. Most reputable Hydroponic shops have it or it can also be purchased online here in Canada. Hope that helps if you ever did want to try these types of products in DWC.

Amazing that she is only 13" tall. Are you going to chop according to breeders recommendation or by Trichomes. I would really recommend getting a scope and go by the Trichomes. If you harvest too early you could cut your yield by as much as 20%.

Many plants go weeks beyond the breeders specifications. Really depends on numerous conditions.

My last grow was a Phot in DWC and I went a good two weeks beyond the breeders projections. I was so anxious to harvest my first plant I think I still harvested a bit early.

Hmm its my first time so I dont know how to recognize the harvest by trichomes.. I will chop it by breeders recommendations I think.

What is important when looking fpr thricomes?

Its my first grow and I go DWC, not bad for a newbie.

It is pretty easy. You get a Jewelers Loupe at least 15X or a pocket microscope. They cost less than $20. and you look at the trichomes on the bud (not the leaf).

Trichomes are a tiny hair with a mushroom head on it. This is where the majority of the THC will reside. When the plant is not ready the Trichomes head will be clear. As the plant matures it will turn a milky color and eventually start turning an amber color. Harvest is done when it reaches the desired percentage of amber to cloudy is met.

The difference is whether you desire a Stony Head High or a Body High and couch lock. I usually harvest at around 40% amber but I like a body couch lock.

Clear

Milky

About 50% Amber

You may also want to read this thread:
Pictures on when to harvest - Trichome colours

It is pretty easy. You get a Jewelers Loupe at least 15X or a pocket microscope. They cost less than $20. and you look at the trichomes on the bud (not the leaf).

Trichomes are a tiny hair with a mushroom head on it. This is where the majority of the THC will reside. When the plant is not ready the Trichomes head will be clear. As the plant matures it will turn a milky color and eventually start turning an amber color. Harvest is done when it reaches the desired percentage of amber to cloudy is met.

The difference is whether you desire a Stony Head High or a Body High and couch lock. I usually harvest at around 40% amber but I like a body couch lock.

Clear

Milky

About 50% Amber

You may also want to read this thread:
Pictures on when to harvest - Trichome colours

wow I didnt know that.

I thinked the high was depending of Sativa/Indica.

If I want a head high, cause I dont like the body high, wjats the percentage of amber I should get?

wow I didnt know that.

I thinked the high was depending of Sativa/Indica.

If I want a head high, cause I dont like the body high, wjats the percentage of amber I should get?

For a head high you should shoot for All Milky and harvest before or when you see the first amber. One thing to remember is the whole plant doesn't ripen all at once. It will start at the top and work it's way down.

The high does depend on Sativa / Indica but you can even make a Sativa more of a body high by going to more amber.

where I can get a microscope ? can they take pictures ?

I bought mine on Amazon - I have a couple hand held ones and also a couple that clip onto my cell phone. They don't like us to post links to Amazon here ... If you go to amazon and search for Loup Clip on IPhone you will see a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom