DWC Under Fluro's / LED

Chronic I completely agree its cool seeing daily progress just in my experience the people who don't stress over every little thing pull more at the end of the day as long as you keep everything within a sustainable range throughout the experience

Ive moved 1 large reservoir next room over , cut rubbermaid bins down to 3 inches and draining threw floor into 5 gal bucket that on a float switch pumps it through a filter and back up in reservoir. the new half 55 gal drum res alows me to keep it cooler . also added another 3 inch tall bin and 8 more babies. At another house I have two twelve foot tables , and two moving 1000 w lights on each...Been running sead germanation table 24 / 7 , but have to shut it down lol ( running out of seads and room !!!) I appreciate yall guys help ty

Chronic I completely agree its cool seeing daily progress just in my experience the people who don't stress over every little thing pull more at the end of the day as long as you keep everything within a sustainable range throughout the experience

yea you cant or shouldnt get excited about every little thing or you might make things worse as fars as ph nutes etc..
as for bugs once you see em you gotta get excited and jump all over that shit lol

Been a couple days doing good considering I crazily did surgery on everyone ..The rockwool cubes (1.5 " ) were holding so much water most plants had 2 inch main root with very little spidering if any. it made it very easy to remove the rockwool though. But seem to be jumping ack though .No casualties which is good considering the GDP/ pineapple express I was blowing at the operataing table lol ( omg that shit is killer ) got some of those seeds to . Im not the only newbie out there got a half elbow couple days ago (gdp/pine xpress )and it was quite heavily seeded , sweet !!! the seeds should be fine huh ?? Ill download the surgery pics today

Sounds good Shiner I ll be popping in from time to time to see how things are looking if thats cool with you:) Im running led's too,just flipped 10 days ago.one thing I can say right off the hop is you will use alot less nutrients with led's,my girls are huge and my ppm's are only 850 in full flower and they are extremely happy.try to keep room temps around 85 degrees and rh as close to 40% as you can.these are optimum conditions for led's.hope this helps.

hey bro good 2 c u my system has been revamped( what can i say im a rookie ) but heres where were at
100_1180_2_.jpg
100_1182_2_.jpg
100_1177_2_.jpg
100_1181_2_.jpg

Still here just got busy for te holidays I abandoned the led it was just too slow for my liking so I'm using a 2 foot 4 bulb t5 fixture looking good so far using the bloom spectrum bulbs during growth and getting extremely tight intermodal spaces ill post some pics up in time

you didnt like the led? what kind are you using?
i usually veg under flouros then flower under led's
im using one of the sponsors led's
advanced led's
they work great
i wish i had one more tho or one of thier new ones i cant afford it tho

No im using the leds too. I have them spread out , some experiments lol...But "the spot " is kicking ill show you its 4 weeks from seed and I believe its grannies secret thats doin it !!!
100_126712.JPG
100_12827.JPG
100_12548.JPG
100_12294.JPG
100_12234.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom