DWC Video - Enough Bubbles?

vyserage

What do you guy's think of that bubble amount? I'm worried the outside roots around the bucket will drown, this is my first dwc system and i start using it in 2 months when my current grow is over. Thanks in advance guys! Think i should invest in the spider 9.0 things? I would need 6 and last i remember they were somewhat pricey for such a tiny thing lol.

Looks like you have plenty of air.

When the plants get big root balls they tend to grow around the air stone. You may consider keeping some extra tubing, a pump, and 2" stones around. If your roots wrap up the main stone you could throw an extra in each reservoir. You may never have that problem though. For now I would say you are good to go. :thumb:

I run a 900 gall a hour of oxygen grade air in my 5 gall buckets with 2 6 inch air stones a bucket and has really worked well yes the roots like Tom rap around the air stones and anything in the bucket it looks like u will have plenty of air to me your also going to have your hands full with that many buckets and a single 5 gall Rez I done a 4 bucket setup answer went crazy things got huge and un manageable but I hade separate Rez for every pot. Co I could control the nutrients better. You will run into a bunch of issues with a big setup like that if your running different strands

Back
Top Bottom