DWC WW Autoflower

Today is day 7 for the WW, I'll update w/pics later.

BUT I wanted to say to anyone reading this...have a great day. remember how amazing you are and what other people think of you...well that's none of your business and doesn't matter in the end anyways.

I'd better sit in here with you two locals. I just finished two White Widows about 3 weeks ago and got 11.8 oz. dry from 2 plants in a 2 bucket RDWC I cobbled together. I designed and built a new 4 bucket system and currently have 2 x MamaThai/ThaiStik, 1 x G-13 and 1 x White widow in day 51 of veg.

Torst, have you got a journal going?

yyc, do you ever buy from Quick Grow on 4th St. just off 16th Ave.?

All the time. Great, knowledgeable staff.

Been going to incredigrow lately on Macleod. Closer to my house, better website and store set up in my opinion.

I come in on the Trans Canada so Quick Grow is better for me if you don't mind shit scattered everywhere..lol. I went down to Incredigrow once about three months ago, nicely set up shop and good guy that I dealt with. The chinaman is a little closer and gives me good service. They usually have everything I'm looking for but ya might have to ask where it is.:scratchinghead:

Exactly! Great place...just a little scattered. Fantastic staff though. Never steered me wrong. Gonna be here for the expo this weekend?

Cinco de Mayo Update!

Happy margarita day everyone.

Just a quick update. Things look to be going well. Still running w/CFLs...raised them a cpl inches, turned the LEDs on @ 40" height.

WW Day 7
420-magazine-mobile1968656168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1011415218.jpg

NL Day 4
420-magazine-mobile507828883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile773482728.jpg

He just got a res change. Just shy of 20 mil nute feeding. Happy 21 C and 41% humidity and a "new" classical playlist

Subbed up for this grow.

Woo Hoo!
More the merrier thanks for jumping in.

Will tag a quick update onto this as well then;

NL day 5. Growing strong. WW day 9, Also going good, bushing out for its small size. The NL will definitely be the taller of the two...judging by the early growth anyways.

LED's are at 36" and will stay at that height for the foreseeable future.

Will post pics when the NL get's his res change in a couple days.

Welcome friend!

Just waking up and getting ready to take on the day.

Will post a quick update with pics this afternoon.

Update

NL Day 7
Baby got a res change today. 20 mils each B/M/G AN pH Perfect

420-magazine-mobile1128150301.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031233811.jpg

WW Day 11
She's not getting much vertical height (I'd like a bit at least), raised the CFL's up a couple and left the LED's at 36"

Roots coming through nicely on both.

420-magazine-mobile1510100025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile943398881.jpg

My roommate spazzed and jerked water all over, I claim no responsibility for the spill.

Back
Top Bottom