Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

The Galactic Jack on the right real close, probably chop part or all of it early next week, the others have a bit longer I think.

Nice and sticky on both Strains and has a nice smell so far, though have had Galactic Jack from Dispensary before but the Blueberry Hashplant one we have never had any of far as the Strain goes (for what that worth ;) :rofl: ) :Namaste:

The Galactic Jack I harvested last week went into jars today (one that was on the right in prior pics), harvested the two Blueberry Hashplants and the other Galactic Jack today).

Pics of the tops from the one that got cut up more and put into jars to cure:

The other three that got harvested today:

Hashplants:

and the Galactic Jack (that was on the left in pics):

Damn,Dwight-you're gonna be able to fold a penny in half with those trimming
fingers by the time you're done!

Congrats on the great harvest! All 3 plants were beautiful,but the hashplant in the
middle of the first pic just looked awesome:bravo:

Damn,Dwight-you're gonna be able to fold a penny in half with those trimming
fingers by the time you're done!

Congrats on the great harvest! All 3 plants were beautiful,but the hashplant in the
middle of the first pic just looked awesome:bravo:

Yeah she looked a lot different than the other one (on the right of pic), different pheno maybe........but guess I will know more once it drys and is cured a bit ;) :rofl: They gummed up my scissors multiple times getting thru each one, especially the Hash Plants as I could have played Spiderman and climbed walls my hands were so sticky :rofl:
:Namaste::bong:

Breeding experiment 3.0 ;) it's aliiiivvveeeee :rofl::rofl: Black Columbian OG Female crossed with a Ace of Spades Male I had awhile back. Got her in Flower in my bigger cabinet:

Top half of that cabinet with my sticker collection, and can see part of the ones I have hung up next to/behind the cabinet:

Chopped the Breeding experiment yesterday, but forgot to take pics first :rofl:.....oh well ;)

Some Dispensary weed pics, the craziness that Oregon now is far as prices go from a total glut on Cannabis, due to the Govt. handing a license to about anyone that paid the fee they have like 3+ years of product grown compared to prior sales in a year (and that if they didn't grow any this year). Went with my kid to a Dispensary $6 a gram but a zip was $60 (and that includes the 20% Rec Sin Tax so if you was Med it would be cheaper), and they let him get a half oz each of two different strains at the ounce price.

Blue Magoo:

Lemon Sour Diesel:

I haven't tried any of it yet as I don't smoke very much so probably be tomorrow before my bubbler is empty, but my Son said it was real good especially for an ounce for $60. The bar keeps getting reset ;) tough to grow your own for that, no wonder the Hydro store in town closed up (pain in the backside to have to drive to another town now).

Some pics of the Breeding Experiment 3.0 (Black Columbian OG lady crossed with an Ace of Spades male), dry and chopped up off stems and into jars for curing a few days back:

Was playing with different backgrounds, the purple Post-It note one a different bud than the other two in the first two pics.

Some pics of the Breeding Experiment 3.0 (Black Columbian OG lady crossed with an Ace of Spades male), dry and chopped up off stems and into jars for curing a few days back:

Was playing with different backgrounds, the purple Post-It note one a different bud than the other two in the first two pics.
Gorgeous work, compadre! Love the lineup & your results!

(& yep it's nuts how cheap decent bud is in PDX...just picked up an eighth of Lemon Diesel for $5. Didn't need it, but couldn't pass it up. Twasn't true top shelf, but still plenty decent. But last estimate I saw is that current surplus of Oregon grown would take about 6.5 years to liquidate at current consumption rates.

Not sure if prices are at the bottom, but I'm glad I'm not in the biz...that's gotta be stressful!)

Grow on!

Decided to move up in the world from my two 600w ElCheapo Blurple LED to a Mars SP-250, probably my eyes will thank me if nothing else ;).....middle of a grow so will only be able to see any difference when flowering until I get a full grow with just the new one (or close to a full grow as I still use my grow boxes for early stages and for my breeding experiments.

Two Panama Reds, one Acapulco Gold and one clone from my latest breeding experiment:

Quite the difference w/o the Blurple color messing with me (as had to turn them off before to get pics and tiny fluorescent light I had didn't put out a lot of light for pics. :Namaste::bong:

Very cool thread Dwight! I'm looking forward to seeing the Panama reds at end of flower :)

yes me too, though I'm trying to resist the urge to flip it yet ;) :rofl: as it will be 9 weeks or more once I do flip it before it's done and I can try it :bong::Namaste:

They the two plants on the left, middle back is the Acapulco Gold and the right is Clone of my experiment one.

Been a couple weeks, plants seem to be loving the light upgrade so far. Still doing some training so not quite ready to flip yet, but will have to probably in next week or two in case one or more of them go bonkers in stretch.

A week has passed, making the switch to Flower timing on lights today, as it's becoming a jungle in there ;) :rofl:

Quite a bit of growth since pics a week ago. Panama Red on the left (one in smaller pot one also in front though it never showed if it was a girl and it's a runt compared so will keep an eye on it) Acapulco Gold in the middle, and a clone of my new experiment on the right (Black Columbian OG x Ace of Spades):

Looking stellar, campesino!

And then there were 3. One of the Panama Reds wanted to be the reason you always say "the Males usually show first" instead of "always show first". 6 days since last pics and around 5 days from flipping the timers he finally decided to show his nuts....oh well why I still had him in a smaller container as wasn't sure and he was being a temperamental runt anyway so it's all good :Namaste::bong:

So allowed me to spread them out a bit different, and 3 plants works better in that footprint I have found as this new light seems to have similar footprint as the 2 Blurples footprint was best at.

Back
Top Bottom