Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Three that I currently have going, started too soon and got too big for my boxes in house so sorta heating the shed that I was trying to avoid doing ;) but I did stick to not growing all year out there as couple months of nothing outside :rofl:

Two of my breeding experiments on the left (the Black Columbian/Ace of Spades cross) and my last seed of the Ace of Spades on the right (more indica looking leaves).

smoke em if you got em and if ya don't go get em ;) :rofl: :passitleft: :bong: :peace: :ganjamon: :meditate:

are you insulated dwight ?

Yes to a point, but still adds about 100 to my electric bill in winter trying to keep it at least 60 out there with an oil heater :rofl: kept saying wasn't going to grow all year and first time I didn't since I started in 2016 ;) ........ so I'm a bit slow :rofl: :rofl:

As it more of a hobby now for me, yes I prefer my own better than Dispensary crap but getting so cheap around here I can't grow it for that cost. Can get a lb for 5 on the street, I paid 16 a lb back in the early 80s for green bud which is over 3x more $ 40 years later....frick I"m an old man :rofl: never thought I'd live this long so now i'm screwed ;) :rofl: :rofl:

Three that I currently have going, started too soon and got too big for my boxes in house so sorta heating the shed that I was trying to avoid doing ;) but I did stick to not growing all year out there as couple months of nothing outside :rofl:

Two of my breeding experiments on the left (the Black Columbian/Ace of Spades cross) and my last seed of the Ace of Spades on the right (more indica looking leaves).

smoke em if you got em and if ya don't go get em ;) :rofl: :passitleft: :bong: :peace: :ganjamon: :meditate:
ace of spades a recent "new" strain _ keep us informed Yea - old timer know what you mean _I'm a old horse myself - remember Woodstock ?

ace of spades a recent "new" strain _ keep us informed Yea - old timer know what you mean _I'm a old horse myself - remember Woodstock ?

No it's my last seed of the old TGA/Subcool line back before mz jill got rights to that one in the split, I've never seen it released by her so no idea if one of the lost strains or not......pretty sure it was a cross between Space Queen and Jack the Ripper..or that is what I have wrote down anyway ;) whatever that worth :rofl: :rofl:

Flipped em last week, been oddly cold of course so they not totally happy but my power bill doesn't make me keel over ;)

Ace of Spades:

the two of my Blacks from one of the breeding experiments:

on your way to "happy-nist" harvest !!! talking about electricity - abut how much do you pay a month fro runnning your garden ?

on your way to "happy-nist" harvest !!! talking about electricity - abut how much do you pay a month fro runnning your garden ?
When it's 40 degrees outside, too much to try and keep the shed outside at something they can tolerate and I can :rofl: Was over $100 extra a month when I used to grow all year, w/o needing heater it's like around $50 more for lights and the ventilation system. As it's so cheap here now costs more to grow my own, as can get med grade on the street for 500 a lb currently. But it's a hobby too so can justify the smaller dollar amount easier ;) for therapeutic reasons :rofl: well that and I like to get high :passitleft::bong::ganjamon:,

Been a couple weeks, now I'm really wishing I had cloned that Ace of Spades (may have to try reveg on her after harvest) as she throwing out some colors.

Two on the left above are my Black's plant on right Ace of Spades:

Black:

Ace of Spades:

Smoke em if you got em and if you don't ya better get some ;) :rofl: :passitleft::lot-o-toke::bong::peace::Namaste:

Looking great, D! :thumb:

Been fighting sciatic crapola for last couple months, so ladies have been neglected a bit. Should have followed my gut and bug bombed the shed when I stopped growing in there late fall/early winter, as darn aphids again.

the two on left above are my Blacks (breeding experiment ones:

and the Ace of Spades on the right (it's going to finish lot faster than other two looks like):

Toke em if you got em and if you don't got em go get em ;) :rofl: :peace: :Namaste: :passitleft: :bong: :lot-o-toke:

Looks great, other than the aphids! :thumb:

Health issues buggering everything for a few months now, buggy plants some got tossed and one they didn't like as much a diff strain, so cut it down w/o any pics and didn't get dried right and all that :rofl: as needed help on all ends of the spectrum.

Sister got an ounce last week that was for $40, her price was 20% less as she has medical, a nice Sativa as she had a contractor friend here working last week on things I can't do, currently pretty much anything standing for more than a couple minutes a problem.

Maui was more in the late 70's early 80's than that even and minimum wage was like less than $3 an hour ;) :rofl::rofl:

Soaking some seeds (3) to grow in my box inside of Red Lotus (Columbian Red x Snow Lotus), first try on this Strain but haven't really hit a bad one with that breeder yet, some liked better than others but all were good or so far anyway.

:peace::Namaste::passitleft::passitleft:I toking a lot now ;) :rofl: ..... but still in pain :(

Have you tried a strong indica? Sativa doesn't really help with pain as much, actually makes you think about the pain more than mask it :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom