Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Have you tried a strong indica? Sativa doesn't really help with pain as much, actually makes you think about the pain more than mask it :Namaste:
Yeah that day time for when I'm online, as they were all working around the house so Sativa good for that especially heavy Sativa. Think I have 3 Indica's in my rotation currently from dispensaries and a ton of hybrids from sisters med grower. And the 25 mg gummies my sister makes I take 2 or 3 of those at night and allows me to sleep better are straight up Indica and not hybrid. I have weird dreams but maybe more the opioids or a combination of the two causing it ;) and I don't give a hoot anyway long as I can sleep a little bit :rofl: :rofl: .

Decided to pop a few beans to grow in bigger cabinet and not out in shed, not sure if going to bug bomb the shed so I can in the spring if I'm able to grow anyway.

So far 2 of the 3 popped out to say hi. So far for now 3 of the Red Lotus (Columbian Red x Snow Lotus) and may pop another Strain as prob get a male on least one of them ;) or worse :rofl: :

And some of the $40 a zip stuff from Dispensary (actually $32 as had my Sister get it as she has Med card and doesn't have to pay the 20% tax on it). Not full oz showing in pics, as we kinda split it up between her and brother in-law and my Son and of course me ;).

Purple Widow:

Blue Magoo:

Maui Wowie:

and last one a Chocolate Hashberry:

All were last years harvest (hence why so cheap), but still smells like it should and the effect is working perfectly fine, so they were stored properly. And it's not all just larf or "B buds" or shake like some Dispensaries "budget flower".

Toke em if you got em, and if not ya better get em ;) :rofl: :passitleft: :peace: :lot-o-toke: :Namaste:

Decided to pop a few beans to grow in bigger cabinet and not out in shed, not sure if going to bug bomb the shed so I can in the spring if I'm able to grow anyway.

So far 2 of the 3 popped out to say hi. So far for now 3 of the Red Lotus (Columbian Red x Snow Lotus) and may pop another Strain as prob get a male on least one of them ;) or worse :rofl: :

And some of the $40 a zip stuff from Dispensary (actually $32 as had my Sister get it as she has Med card and doesn't have to pay the 20% tax on it). Not full oz showing in pics, as we kinda split it up between her and brother in-law and my Son and of course me ;).

Purple Widow:

Blue Magoo:

Maui Wowie:

and last one a Chocolate Hashberry:

All were last years harvest (hence why so cheap), but still smells like it should and the effect is working perfectly fine, so they were stored properly. And it's not all just larf or "B buds" or shake like some Dispensaries "budget flower".

Toke em if you got em, and if not ya better get em ;) :rofl: :passitleft: :peace: :lot-o-toke: :Namaste:
I'm :hookah: with Green Crack/Big Bud from last year-ish, fine by me :cool:
And it's cheaper?? No-brainer for me :rofl:

Hi Dwight.

I am always looking for heavy hitters.

Straight Amnesia not Amnesia Haze is my go-to for pain relief along with other main problem areas like depression and aids in my energy boosting, too.

Also, if you are finding it hard to sleep or relax and have anxiety with your mind racing with thoughts, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black is a great strain.

Curious if you have had a favorite or favorites. So many strains, I know it's hard to pinpoint just one or 2.

How is the med smoke by you? Nothing special here, just wondering if its the same everywhere-big bucks for not so big relief

I would like to attest to anything carrying the "black" monicker. There was a time I was delivering for a dispensary, and I was quite attuned to handling my smoke.

There was an indica strain called Black Domina derived from crossing Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant, and Afghani. It was proclaimed to be a heavy hitter, and I wanted to try it. Well through my searching through other local dispensaries I could only find a hybrid of the strain called Black Jack which was a cross of Black Domina and Jack Herrer.

Again, I was no light weight when it came to smoking, and I tell you what; that was a strain to be reckoned with. Upon smoking it I felt like I had tar running through my veins. Everything about me felt so dang heavy I was beside myself. Not to mention when it completely hit I went in to a time warp; 15 minutes felt like 3 hours. The narcotic effect of the Black Jack strain had me not wanting to smoke it without cutting it with another strain.

Some people look for that effect when smoking. I on the other hand am a kinda puff and do the dishes person. I enjoy working and playing guitar when elevated. That strain had me couch locked like I never knew was possible.

Just a heads up for someone potentially looking for a heavy strain with narcotic effects leaving one heavily medicated for the duration of the ride. I proclaim that Black Jack was too heavy to enjoy for me personally.

Much love to you, brother. Enjoy your trip!!!

Curious if you have had a favorite or favorites. So many strains, I know it's hard to pinpoint just one or 2.

How is the med smoke by you? Nothing special here, just wondering if its the same everywhere-big bucks for not so big relief

My Son used to get a Blue Widow from his friend, he gave me a seed of it and we ran clones of clones for about 4 cycles before it mutated on us. I like anything crossed with Blueberry so far or crossed with Hashplant, or haven't found one I didn't like anyway. Dispensary stuff all the Star Wars ones liked them long with anything crossed with Granddaddy Purple etc....
Not really big bucks here in OR due to glut of Flower, so more of a depends who you know or find a Grower that you like of stuff in a Dispensary as they can be more consistent in what they grow. So many Strains out there now, getting to be a bit too much ;) , Breeders seem to have one or two that they really like and cross them with everything under the sun :rofl: . We just like some variety so sometimes get stuff from Dispensaries (I been on a pre-roll kick the last year need to take a pic of all the boxes as I saved them), Sister really close to a "weed snob" and she thought the $32 oz ones we got weren't too bad or didn't make her cough as she has a Med card so exempt from the taxes. Get some from her Med grower at times, he likes crossing things with Jack Herer or a Mimosa seems to be his favorites to work with or currently anyway :rofl:

There was an indica strain called Black Domina derived from crossing Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant, and Afghani. It was proclaimed to be a heavy hitter, and I wanted to try it. Well through my searching through other local dispensaries I could only find a hybrid of the strain called Black Jack which was a cross of Black Domina and Jack Herrer.

Just a heads up for someone potentially looking for a heavy strain with narcotic effects leaving one heavily medicated for the duration of the ride. I proclaim that Black Jack was too heavy to enjoy for me personally.

Much love to you, brother. Enjoy your trip!!!
That's funny that I have some of the Black Jack currently from a Dispensary, but it must be a pheno that took more of the Jack as it is what my Son calls "gaming high", upbeat more attentive like what you say for house work or music. As I was my Wife's caregiver for almost 9 years before I always looked for the more "up" highs like that, and never really smoked very much when she was alive, just to take the edge off my body pains. I started toking again in 2016 and growing my own as was legal here and she knew how much pain I was in so said it was ok but just not in the house as she didn't like the smell. So when I was her caregiver when I started back up I was like making a gram last 3 or 4 days (I quit from 1989-2011 due to jobs with constant random UA tests, and started toking again shortly after it became legal here), after she passed in 2020 a gram is gone before noon usually :rofl: so back to more how much I was smoking in the late 70's and the '80s:passitleft::lot-o-toke:

My Son used to get a Blue Widow from his friend, he gave me a seed of it and we ran clones of clones for about 4 cycles before it mutated on us. I like anything crossed with Blueberry so far or crossed with Hashplant, or haven't found one I didn't like anyway.
Blueberry...one of my favorite highs. White Widow, is another one. Nice mix for sure
Dispensary stuff all the Star Wars ones liked them long with anything crossed with Granddaddy Purple etc....
so a Sativa guy I see? Those Star Wars are alwsys so uppity!
Not really big bucks here in OR due to
glut of Flower, so more of a depends who you know or find a Grower that you like of stuff in a Dispensary as they can be more consistent in what they grow. So many Strains out there now, getting to be a bit too much ;) , Breeders seem to have one or two that they really like and cross them with everything under the sun :rofl: . We just like some variety so sometimes get stuff from Dispensaries (I been on a pre-roll kick the last year need to take a pic of all the boxes as I saved them), Sister really close to a "weed snob"
I am one too...ssssshhhhh don't tell anyone

and she thought the $32 oz ones we got weren't too bad or didn't make her cough as she has a Med card so exempt from the taxes. Get some from her Med grower at times, he likes crossing things with Jack Herer or a Mimosa seems to be his favorites to work with or currently anyway :rofl:

The pre-rolls though? I have always felt like they are a waste! I was just talking about this the other day with the guy doing my nails. I'm just always mindful that I didn't roll it, too. That kind of steers me away from all that, too I guess.

The pre-rolls though? I have always felt like they are a waste! I was just talking about this the other day with the guy doing my nails. I'm just always mindful that I didn't roll it, too. That kind of steers me away from all that, too I guess.

What I thought too at first, but again I'm not as much of a weed snob as my Sister, but yeah you wonder if they use all leaf and garbage, haven't found a brand I don't like yet of price range I get (1/2 gram cones, 10 pk so 5 grams for $20 after tax), the half gram cones get me a good buzz when I want to go to bed when smoked by myself. Back when I was still driving I would roll joints out of like a lb of trim my Sister gave me, mixed with some larfy stuff I grew or older stuff I had added in to accent it, I smoke one of those by myself and get a pretty good buzz on those too. That trim larfy stuff I used to get for $100 a pound back in the mid 80's, or if you know a grower that don't mess with concentrates you can get it for free, so it was free so according to OR law I can't sell or trade it but I can give it to anyone over 21 so the baristas at my place to get my morning mocha always like my tips ;) :rofl: :volcano-smiley::passitleft::peace:

What I thought too at first, but again I'm not as much of a weed snob as my Sister, but yeah you wonder if they use all leaf and garbage, haven't found a brand I don't like yet of price range I get (1/2 gram cones, 10 pk so 5 grams for $20 after tax), the half gram cones get me a good buzz when I want to go to bed when smoked by myself.
You guys have the kief rolled ones I'm sure there, too? Have you tried those? Bought a blunt once for $40 and It was supposed to be kief covered. Worst waste of money ever.
Back when I was still driving I would roll joints out of like a lb of trim my Sister gave me, mixed with some larfy stuff I grew or older stuff I had added in to accent it, I smoke one of those by myself and get a pretty good buzz on those too. That trim larfy stuff I used to get for $100 a pound back in the mid 80's, or if you know a grower that don't mess with concentrates you can get it for free, so it was free so according to OR law I can't sell or trade it but I can give it to anyone over 21 so the baristas at my place to get my morning mocha always like my tips ;) :rofl: :volcano-smiley::passitleft::peace:
Prices are much better there than here in NJ that's for sure. They try to rape the poor medicinal user here.

I turn all my larfy stuff into butter...soon I'll try to use it for bigger and better things with the press.

As for the coffee shoppe staff, I am sure you make their week! Wish you were around when I was managing Panera Bread, I'd have given you all the mocha lattes your big heart contented. Heck, I would make myself as many as my heart woukd tolerate every day anyway...

You guys have the kief rolled ones I'm sure there, too? Have you tried those? Bought a blunt once for $40 and It was supposed to be kief covered. Worst waste of money ever.

Prices are much better there than here in NJ that's for sure. They try to rape the poor medicinal user here.

I don't need one loaded with concentrate as usually smoke them by myself, got a Lebanese Gold infused one up in WA, split that between Sister and Son and myself and we all got a good buzz on it. The 25%+ 1/2 g ones I get get me buzzed enough, don't need to add concentrates to them ;)

Here they gave out licenses for Growers to just about anyone that met the guidelines and paid the $thousands in fees with a filled out application. So basically 2 years after it was legal for Rec, 3x-4x the amount sold the previous year was grown, so prices literally tanked as supply and demand. And those numbers based off of just the legal grows, though a lot of the black market ones quit growing or at least indoors, as electric bill would be higher than what one made off it before you even took out all the other costs (nutes, paying trimmers, etc..).....so those $40 ounce ones were harvested last year, just like variety is where I'm snobby ;) don't like to smoke same thing more than two days in a row, can get a pound thru her med grower for like $500, and his med grade stuff is killer (ok or legit med grade stuff as everyone says that but not all are ;) :rofl: ).

I grew for other reasons, hobby etc...especially when I was my Wife's caregiver as was home 23/7 basically, just electricity costs more than if I just bought it but I like my own grown stuff too on top of other benefits of growing. We can grow up to 4 here for Rec. which is quite a bit (well that varies but I seem to be getting better at it, so get more off a plant sometimes than others). I was lousy at keeping up with a Journal so how this thread started, a place for my plant pics and for stuff I get at Dispensary from time to time.

My jar of broke down stuff already to roll stuff was empty, as mostly roll that stuff for tips for my adopted kids at the coffee stand (Dutch Bros my go to). But sometimes I even smoke em myself as they not that bad, considering it's just from 2nd trim after dry and small lower/larffy buds kind of thing, stuff you could get for $100 a pound when green bud was $1,600 a pound back in early '80s. Stuff that now if you know a grower that not messing with concentrates you can get for free or not much a pound.

It's just a small tiny ziploc bag of it I got off my Sister ;), she does all the concentrate stuff out of it but has plenty to give me some to roll up and give away to those of legal age ;) as too old for doing anything illegal, and my Sister not letting me drive or as of yet anyway ;) she such a party pooper :rofl: but she prob right as fentanyl patch and oxy pills for pain I'm on might be an issue driving or at the moment anyway, that and toking a ton due to same pain so I be riding shotgun when I"m out of the house.

:peace::Namaste::smokin::volcano-smiley::passitleft::peace:

My jar of broke down stuff already to roll stuff was empty, as mostly roll that stuff for tips for my adopted kids at the coffee stand (Dutch Bros my go to). But sometimes I even smoke em myself as they not that bad, considering it's just from 2nd trim after dry and small lower/larffy buds kind of thing, stuff you could get for $100 a pound when green bud was $1,600 a pound back in early '80s. Stuff that now if you know a grower that not messing with concentrates you can get for free or not much a pound.

It's just a small tiny ziploc bag of it I got off my Sister ;), she does all the concentrate stuff out of it but has plenty to give me some to roll up and give away to those of legal age ;) as too old for doing anything illegal, and my Sister not letting me drive or as of yet anyway ;) she such a party pooper :rofl: but she prob right as fentanyl patch and oxy pills for pain I'm on might be an issue driving or at the moment anyway, that and toking a ton due to same pain so I be riding shotgun when I"m out of the house.

:peace::Namaste::smokin::volcano-smiley::passitleft::peace:
Don't fetanyl and drive. Smoke and relax Dwight. Take care of you

Don't fetanyl and drive. Smoke and relax Dwight. Take care of you
I have enough on my plate to not wanna deal with "in the doghouse" with my little Sister, she small but don't let that fool ya ;) :rofl: have threatened it for fun and she was like "I'll come steal your keys" and I said "haha you don't know where backup set is" :rofl:then I got that "look" women get ;), so I dropped the trying to be "funny" stuff as hazardous to my health;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom