Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Well im down to watch the grow they look like they shud make it. Im so sorry to hear about ur loss man well atleast she isnt suffering any more ya no. Tht really sux losing sum1 close 2 u like tht jus try an keep the gud memories up front in ur mind an hopefully things will get easier over time. Wishing u the best man my prayers go out to u brother.

Told the lady at the Dispensary I wanted a heavy Indica that "knock my arse out", as I don't keep much of the night stuff around albeit I have some GDP but I like to mix it up.

NBK OG (Natural Born Killer what I see when I looked it up online), not sure I believe the test results as hard to get it that high w/o tampering/boosting it like moon rocks etc and rarely do I pay $45 an 1/8th for anything ;) .......but it does kick like a mule and does what I want it to do which is help me sleep right now:

Ya 40% THC I don't know about that.

It states "<40.8%," lol. Could be anything less than that. I guess that's like those deals that state you'll save up to a certain amount of money. You get 1/4 as much discount, complain, and someone points that out.

It states "<40.8%," lol. Could be anything less than that. I guess that's like those deals that state you'll save up to a certain amount of money. You get 1/4 as much discount, complain, and someone points that out.

Well if I had a commercial grow that req'd me to test everything in order to sell it I would sure as heck use that specific Lab ;) :rofl: as I've seen ones that 'supposedly" in the mid 30% range but first time I ever seen one over 40% far as Flower goes.

Questioning science because the number simply seems to damn HIGH! I had to rub my eyes when I saw the percentage is it THC or THCA or potential THC we need these things tested at two different labs to get a better ball park cause if that is accurate then hell we got a new all time high or very damn close to it.

....... but some regions have different possession limits for bud and concentrates/extracts/hash, so I suppose that someone, somewhere, must have decided on a legal definition.

And a legal definition doesn't always makes sense either ;)

In example Oregon all wonky in some ways, in public and in private numbers a few oddities:

PUBLIC possession limits for recreational users:
Recreational users of legal age may possess the following amount of marijuana and marijuana products while in public:

• 1 ounce usable marijuana (dried leaves and flowers)
  • 1 ounce cannabinoid extracts or concentrates (must be purchased from a licensed marijuana retailer)
  • 16 ounces cannabinoid product in solid form
  • 72 ounces cannabinoid product in liquid form
  • 10 marijuana seeds; AND
  • 4 immature marijuana plants.
PRIVATE possession limits for recreational users:

Recreational users of legal age may possess the following amount of marijuana and marijuana products on private property:

• 8 ounces usable marijuana (dried leaves and flowers)
  • 1 ounce cannabinoid extracts or concentrates (must be purchased from a licensed marijuana retailer)
  • 16 ounces cannabinoid product in solid form
  • 72 ounces cannabinoid product in liquid form
  • 10 marijuana seeds; AND
  • 4 marijuana plants
So numbers the same except Flower you can have 8 times more in your house.....but still only 10 seeds? I mean really WTH is up with that? ;) :rofl: :rofl:....And that the Rec. rules as Medical has a whole different set of rules.

Man, I wish that worked for me! I can't sleep for any more than an hour or two at a time. I tried it last night and wound up having a bad dream! :oops:
I feel silly asking, but have you tried a strong cbd paste. Or better still is the CBD with CBG. I was very sceptical with CBD but I lucky to have a CBD cafe open in our town, and I was finding very difficult myself to get to sleep,,,, but it's one of my 5a day now.
While I think of it maybe Dwight you would find a lot of relief from some good quality CBD, it's extremely good for trauma.
I hope this is a bit helpful,
:Namaste:

You know it might be good to flip this over to the regular journals so we can better follow Dwight .. if that’s acceptable to him?

Anyone know a moderator? He, he, he

Good idea. If @Dwight Monk wants to, I believe he can move it himself?

You know it might be good to flip this over to the regular journals so we can better follow Dwight .. if that’s acceptable to him?

Was kind of the point of putting it here ;) as wasn't a "very good Journal" when I would go 2-4 weeks w/o posting :rofl: . So was more a follow along if you want but no pressure for me to keep it up to date, along with I could post pics of Dispensary stuff when I felt like it as a plant and bud picture thread.

Back
Top Bottom