Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

I feel silly asking, but have you tried a strong cbd paste. Or better still is the CBD with CBG. I was very sceptical with CBD but I lucky to have a CBD cafe open in our town, and I was finding very difficult myself to get to sleep,,,, but it's one of my 5a day now.
While I think of it maybe Dwight you would find a lot of relief from some good quality CBD, it's extremely good for trauma.
I hope this is a bit helpful,
:Namaste:

I'll have to look around for that. I've seen the sprays and oils.

I'll have to look around for that. I've seen the sprays and oils.
Honestly I would be wary for the oils, but the paste is an Feco I use that just because its all pure oil. But I think Tommy Chong does I love CBD gumies and they were really good,they had cbg as well,they made it a bit of a high body feeling.

Was away on a road trip for 3 days, going to put the big ones into Flower soon as one of my Black Columbian cuttings popped a root out of the plug while I was gone.

bigger plants in main area:

The 2 of my Strain of those 3 bigger ones:

and in one of my grow closets a "real" Blueberry from Old World/DjShort genetics on the left and a Dairy Queen of TGA Subcool's genetics:

Nice to be able to get high again, as had no desire to take anything over the border of Oregon into Nevada and Utah (especially Utah as they still in the Dark Ages far as their laws go). I'm too old to deal with that crap ;) in my youth well that wasn't a concern much like every thing else as didn't expect to live to 25 let alone into my late 50's like now :rofl:

Looking good Dwight! How are you doing? Glad to see you got a road trip in. What else are you up to?

All things considered holding up pretty good. Road trip was good for me (except my old body didn't like that many miles in 3 days as went close to around 1,700 miles in the 3 days), main reason for it though was my Wife's Niece has MS also and she had a brand new power wheelchair that only been sat in once (hopefully she never need it but MS not predictable), so drove it down to her in UT, that way once I get title on wheelchair van changed I can sell it and not be a "soccer mom" anymore ;) :rofl: get me something more sporty than a mini-van ;)

All things considered holding up pretty good. Road trip was good for me (except my old body didn't like that many miles in 3 days as went close to around 1,700 miles in the 3 days), main reason for it though was my Wife's Niece has MS also and she had a brand new power wheelchair that only been sat in once (hopefully she never need it but MS not predictable), so drove it down to her in UT, that way once I get title on wheelchair van changed I can sell it and not be a "soccer mom" anymore ;) :rofl: get me something more sporty than a mini-van ;)
OMGOSH, 1700 miles in 3 days is hard on anybody! That was a very kind thing for you to do, hopefully she won’t need it, but if she does I’m sure it will be priceless. Ooh, something more sporty than a minivan - what are you thinking about? I imagine you can find a good deal on anything you want these days! :love:

It would be cool if you joined the Tundra club :passitleft:

Or, depending where you are located, a Camaro or a Challenger. Vroom vroom! Sorry - living vicariously for the moment!

Would love to get a muscle car (be it a real one or one of the new versions), but not economical at all......but at least the old ones I can actually work on them myself, unlike all the new electronic baloney in the new ones where you have to take it somewhere to have it worked on.

It would be cool if you joined the Tundra club :passitleft:

Was seriously looking at the Rav4 Prime, but those are going to be limited numbers this year it sounds like. As qualifies for a $7,500 Federal Tax cut and Oregon has two $2,500 Rebates it meets requirements for. As for a Hybrid is still has get up and go for a 4 cylinder as it does 0-60 in less than 7 seconds according to car pages that test drive things. As have a '91 Toyota pickup been in the family since new that my Son drives and it still plugging along with over 100k miles on it and no major work on engine or transmission just all the preventative maintenance stuff for costs, not American made but they rather dependable ;) also the wheelchair van is a Toyota Sienna conversion and it been good to me with 50k on it for a 2011.

Take a second and go drive a wrangler Dwight. They are just plain fun. Especially with the top off :D

Glad you are well brother

Yeah I bet :) though I have heard Jeep's are more spendy to fix and not as dependable or at least the folks I knew that had one said it was their only drawback. But then lots of other brands are like that too or I have heard like Volvo's and Subaru's and Fiat's and a few others ;) :rofl: .

I’ve heard Dairy Queen is a good one, Cheesequake too

I've grown his Deep Purple, Dairy Queen, and recently the Cherrygasm off his new line before he left, well also grew the Ace of Spades but the 2 seeds I popped were Males...so used the best looking one on a female clone of the Black Columbian OG I had....my experiment Strain of that is the two on the left in the last pics I posted of the 3 big plants, I have grown it out a couple times and the outdoor one almost turned black when it got cold (was from outdoor grow 2 years ago as didn't this year and probably not again or while I live here in this place anyway):

Oh and most of the time in this thread I just refer to that Strain as "Black", but my name I made up for my imaginary Strain is Spade to Black (a twist up of a Metallica song title ;) ) as seemed fitting for an Ace of Spades and a Black Columbian OG cross, and it's mine so I can call it what I want :rofl: :rofl: .

Was seriously looking at the Rav4 Prime, but those are going to be limited numbers this year it sounds like. As qualifies for a $7,500 Federal Tax cut and Oregon has two $2,500 Rebates it meets requirements for. As for a Hybrid is still has get up and go for a 4 cylinder as it does 0-60 in less than 7 seconds according to car pages that test drive things. As have a '91 Toyota pickup been in the family since new that my Son drives and it still plugging along with over 100k miles on it and no major work on engine or transmission just all the preventative maintenance stuff for costs, not American made but they rather dependable ;) also the wheelchair van is a Toyota Sienna conversion and it been good to me with 50k on it for a 2011.

Wow, never knew a 4 cylinder could have so much pep! The RAV4 looks like a nice vehicle, if you're not going to tow anything, it could be the right fit for you. Looks really sweet in black with black wheels. Yeah the Tacomas & Tundras will last 300,000 miles before any major maintenance, as long as you keep up on the basic maintenance schedule. I'd imagine the RAV4 would be similar, provided you treat her good. Looking forward to seeing what you decide on.

hard to beat toyota or honda engine dependability. honda even makes a good urban market truck now.

if it's lifestyle choice consider a nice truck. good for towing / camping/ hauling etc. - your choices will expand beyond the imports, especially in the used market. there are loads of 4 door styles as well.

if it's flat out fun / screw it / sportscar / mid-life stuff - there's nothing like a mustang that ticks all the boxes for domestic. unfortunately there's also nothing like a mustang that ticks all the boxes .. :p

srsly mustangs are great deals in the used market. and new. also look at the toyo-subaru brz / 86 platform. incredible amounts of fun, reliable engine and handling packages. trackable. finding one not beat is something else. great choice new too.

if new only, chrysler enters the picture. number 1 in the new last gasp power wars. great modern muscle. not so good used yet.

some bmw is good too - suv aside. loads of choices in vehicle sizes and power. good handling and piles of fun out of the box. decent used choices. bring piles of wallet (bring more wallet). maintenance whores.

i talked my pops in to a simple used bmw 5 series a few yrs ago. simple 6cyl auto. he was super missing the old rear-wheel drive big(ish) chevys and it was great step up. rwd, modern, with the power and pickup he missed from his chevys. and enough pampering too. been a fantastic buy. hasn't been bad to run. rebuilt a transmission.

Was kind of the point of putting it here ... as wasn't a "very good Journal" when I would go 2-4 weeks w/o posting. So was more a follow along if you want but no pressure for me to keep it up to date ... when i felt like

wouldn't worry .. i mean, have you even seen mine lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went from a Dodge Journey(actually it kept breaking down so the name is misleading) to a Corolla. Best vehicle move I ever made.

Yeah I got that 91 Toyota truck off my Dad in the late 90s as well taken care of and extremely low miles as he mostly used it to tow his boat when he went fishing (almost 30 years old now and just under 120k miles on it), before that had a Datsun Pickup, and before that a VW Bug (those about run forever too and better in snow than them durn 2wd pickups ;) ). In the '79-80 area I had a '71 Cougar with the 351C (that motor would scream), but it didn't last as a 17-18 yr old with a Muscle car and a leadfoot leads to blown motors and stuff ;) :rofl: well if you live thru it anyway and not turn a telephone pole into a hood ornament ;) :rofl: as in those days I didn't expect to make it to 25 let alone 60 years old :rofl:

Datsun Pickup
Haha, I ran the Datsun King Cab for a while, diesel. It held my mattress in the back and never failed me. Then a nice lady crashed into me and wrote it off. Good times in that vehicle. I had a couple of friends in their teens that liked those hood ornaments too. Seemed to be a trend back then.

Back
Top Bottom