Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Haha, I ran the Datsun King Cab for a while, diesel. It held my mattress in the back and never failed me. Then a nice lady crashed into me and wrote it off. Good times in that vehicle. I had a couple of friends in their teens that liked those hood ornaments too. Seemed to be a trend back then.

Yep same on mattress, it was back in my drinking days and I didn't have to drive home from bar as would just crawl into canopy door and sleep until morning. Must have been as had a friend wrap his Nova around one almost dead center (but then back then the cops would make you dump out your booze or pot and tell you to go home (unless you were being an asshat) ), it moved the motor and tranny so far the gear shifter was closer to the back seat than the front seat ;) (he lived thru it with just a few scars, as one of them totally drunk and body can bounce around/off things like a Pinball and still be alive).

Must have been as had a friend wrap his Nova around one almost dead center
Wow, I had a Nova SS Concours, 4 speed. Went through clutch plates annually but she'd squawk in third if you were sober.
but then back then the cops would make you dump out your booze or pot and tell you to go home (unless you were being an asshat) ),
Same with boating accidents. :cheesygrinsmiley: If nobody was harmed you learned you lesson.... supposedly.

Hey Dwight, i am just in the background lurking away. how you been brotha

Glad to see you back up :passitleft:

Well that's annoying the one plant I got to Clone, which was the Black Columbian I was out of seeds of decided to go Hermie after throwing out some pistils first, hadn't looked at them in 2 days and it just went "nuts" quite literally ;) :rofl:. It is now in the recycle bin for garbage company :rofl: ......and then there was 2, will takes pics of those two probably tomorrow as they be ready to be watered then I think.

Be glad when 2020 is over as been a sucky year, hopefully 2021 doesn't say "hold my beer" on us ;) :peace::Namaste::ganjamon::bong:

...too bad bout' the hermie Dwight... :( , and yeah, let's hope 2021 isn't more of the same crap 2020 has been...it's quite likely that the start of the new year is gonna' suck for me, with the possibility of no southern travel...:(...stay well, stay safe...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Another week gone by.

Two Blacks in Flower in main part of shed:

Dairy Queen in my bigger box (testing out that light full cycle and flipped early as this one was Flowering on it's own):

And the Blueberry that also in the same box as the DQ:

See if next round go better as less distractions more than likely, but who knows what life gonna toss my way. Toke em if you got em ;) :rofl: until next time :peace::Namaste::bong::ganjamon:

I believe they are clones/seeds of your own?

Yeah the Black (two big ones in main part of shed) are seeds from one of my experiments, a Black Columbian OG clone I had that I crossed with an Ace of Spades male.

I'm still kicking or far as I know anyway ;) :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom