Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Three Wedding Cake, just harvested, and one Mimosa EVO.
20201110_090058.jpg

Mimosa EVO spread over the screen after harvesting the WC, you can see the WC stumps. Will be harvesting the Mimosa in a week to 10 days.
20201115_163121.jpg

20201115_163242 (2).jpg

Still plugging along, the little ones may finish before the big ones even though they flipped a week or two later.

The two big Black's in main part of shed:

the original Bluberry and the Dairy Queen in one of my grow boxes:

Blueberry:

Dairy Queen:

That's all for now, smoke em if you got em :ganjamon::bong: :rofl:and stay safe out there peeps :Namaste::peace::reading420magazine:

Hi Dwight! :ciao: Looking good over here. Perhaps you will be harvesting some Yuletide weed? How long do you think they have left? Keep smoking and keep warm!
Flipped end of October, so they may be ready in a week or two, the Blacks seem to lean harder Sativa so them may be a bit longer than the Blueberry (that Dairy Queen is getting close too). I gave up on trying to guess ;) :rofl: and go from Close to Not Quite to Okay They Done in a varying number of weeks/days :rofl:

Flipped end of October, so they may be ready in a week or two, the Blacks seem to lean harder Sativa so them may be a bit longer than the Blueberry (that Dairy Queen is getting close too). I gave up on trying to guess ;) :rofl: and go from Close to Not Quite to Okay They Done in a varying number of weeks/days :rofl:
IKR? It's hard to decide, and also hard to wait! How you doing Dwight? Do you have plans for the upcoming holiday? Aside from at least one harvest and smokin' I mean. :high-five:

IKR? It's hard to decide, and also hard to wait! How you doing Dwight? Do you have plans for the upcoming holiday? Aside from at least one harvest and smokin' I mean. :high-five:
Not sure on Holiday yet, as we didn't do Thanksgiving as a family this year....kinda playing life by ear, well more than normal as kinda my normal MO ;) as sometimes I don't know what I'm doing until I am doing it and even then sometimes I still don't know :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure on Holiday yet, as we didn't do Thanksgiving as a family this year....kinda playing life by ear, well more than normal as kinda my normal MO ;) as sometimes I don't know what I'm doing until I am doing it and even then sometimes I still don't know :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, I get what you mean. Playing life by ear has benefits. That's kinda what I've been doing since I retired and it's kinda fun being able to do whatever you want (or nothing if you don't want) pretty much when you want. Stay warm friend, looking forward to your chop, chop! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's been 10 days, getting closer for sure.

the 2 Black's:

The 2 small ones in my box, Blueberry and Dairy Queen:

Blueberry:

And the Dairy Queen (lost center cola to bud rot last week, Strain must be prone to that as never had that problem in one of my boxes):

:peace: :Namaste: smoke em if you got em:ganjamon: :bong: :rofl:

And an example of OR messing it all up and giving a growing license to whoever wanted to pay the fee, where 2-3x was grown in a year than was sold the year prior, so a supply and demand kind of thing. Blueberry Cookies was $3 a gram so $10.50 for an 1/8th and that price includes the 20% sin tax for Rec (outdoor flower and just under 15% thc but still hard to grow it indoors for that price, why so many black market guys just quit growing as not worth it):

Haven't tried it yet either, but by look and smell anyway can't beat it for the price.

Looking good Dwight! Sorry about that bud rot - Ive had my share of that this year and it SUCKS! They all look so very close to me. What are you thinking as far as harvest timeframe? :bravo:

The usual not really thinking ;) ...."it's getting close, almost there, nope not quite, ok it done" kind of process ;) :rofl: :rofl: kind of fly by your gut kind of thing.

Next round, had some of another Strain not want to pop but older seeds so may have to change my seed storage ways.

Dragonsblood Hashplant x2:

They inside my smaller grow box in bedroom and using a seedmat to keep them warm, not sure how they will like the transition to the shed once space opens up for ones in Veg out there.

:peace: :Namaste: :bong: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom