Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Been almost two weeks since last pics of them.

Mimosa Jack and Dragonsblood Hashplant:

Mimosa:

Dragonsblood:

couple of my Blue Wizards:

and 2 Durban Thai High Flyer's and an Elephino that has no white label marker ;) (had a bunch of seeds that didn't pop and this one decided to show up like a month later or even longer, so could be a bunch of possibles strains hence the heck if I know ;) :rofl:) :

Happy pre 420 day (starting early this year me thinks ;) :ganjamon::bong::peace::Namaste::meditate::bong::bong::bongrip::hookah:

It's been a week and half since last pics, they both filling in nicely:

Dragonsblood:

Mimosa Jack:

And an "awww freaking nuts!!" ;) :rofl: one of my Durban Thai High Flyer's is a boy, other one hasn't shown so should be a lady (or fingers crossed anyway):

Toke em if you got em, until next time :bong::hookah::Namaste::peace::meditate::passitleft:

The little ladies are looking sweet Dwight!:yummy:

Hope you and yours are doing well!:Namaste:

Getting real close, they not taking on much water and not throwing out much for new pistils. Have a couple smaller ones I threw into Flower in front of the two (blue wizard I call them :rofl: as another of my breeding experiments), as I needed my cabinets, will probably finish those inside in cabinet once others done and use shed for vegging next round.

Mimosa Jack:

Dragonsblood Hashplant:

All for now, smoke em if you got them ;) :peace::Namaste::ganjamon::bong::meditate::hookah:

Beautiful girls Dwight! :love: I'm really liking the bud structure on that Mimosa!:drool::thumb:

Hope everything is going well and have a great day my friend!:Namaste:

Beautiful girls Dwight! :love: I'm really liking the bud structure on that Mimosa!:drool::thumb:

Hope everything is going well and have a great day my friend!:Namaste:

I"m still kicking ;) :rofl:

The Mimosa Jack seeds I got were from Thudbuds Seeds, I don't usually do Fem but my Sister got them from her Med guy. Supposed to be one of Jack's sons in collaboration with thudbuds or he is part of it I'm not sure (guess I should ask my Sister ;) as it was a 5 pack and wouldn't mind having more of that as the bud structure is fat for sure).

:Namaste::peace::ganjamon::meditate:

Chopping those two today, then play musical plants moving things around as the two little ones in flower going into cabinet in house and we be vegging again in the shed. Got a couple Clones off my Sister, Junior sized ones and have about 6 other sprouts going at the moment also.

Mimosa Jack and the Dragonsblood Hashplant:

Smoke em if you got em ;) :meditate: :Namaste: :Namaste::ganjamon::hookah::bong::passitleft:

Dang @Dwight Monk you sure are knocking it out of the park over there. Nice haul from 2 plants.
Thanks :) ...whole thread most of my stuff over the last few years, when I found out I couldn't keep up with a Journal well enough went a Pic Thread route instead ;) as I can update it when I feel like it or have time :rofl:

Next round, no pics of the seedlings. Moved the two inside that were put into Flower later than ones I harvested so I can use the shed for Vegging. Got a couple of Clones from my Sister so doing a "just above Bro Science" experiment ;) between dry nutes and liquid nutes. See if I can notice any difference and better experiment with two clones than what could be two diff pheno's or a boy and girl when from seeds.

The two Wizards of mine in Flower in bedroom:

And the two Scooby Snacks crossed with Jack Clones I got, didn't have a name so I'll call them Scooby Jacks maybe :rofl: :rofl:

:peace::Namaste::meditate:Toke me if you got em ;) :ganjamon::passitleft::bong::hookah:

Congrats on your Mimosa and Dragons Blood harvests. Looks like a nice haul! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom