Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

Off the stems and into jars to check the RH%, should be close as they hung a week and RH was high 50's in shed most of the time.

Dragonsblood:

Mimosa Jack:

Looks like right around 3 zips of each (one side of that number or the other, maybe less on the mimosa and more on the dragonsblood). Find out when I get it at right RH% ;)

Toke em if you got em, if not then find some and then toke em :rofl: :Namaste::peace::meditate::passitleft::bong::bongrip:

The two I'm flowering inside my taller box, usually use the two boxes for babies and teens and only go full cycle if a small breeding experiment. But wanted more room for veg ones, but also going full cycle with a new light for a bro science comparison ;) :rofl:

Hope everyone is well with everyone, or at least as well as life is currently allowing you anyway :peace::Namaste::meditate::ganjamon::bong::passitleft:

The two girlfriends in Flower in my bigger box in the bedroom, seeds were from my 2nd breeding experiment and I call them Blue Wizard ;) as I can call them anything :rofl: .....couple diff pheno's as one throwing out purple more even though it not cool enough in house to make the colors pop more.

Toke em if you got em, I"m having a get stoned and then stay stoned until I fall asleep kind of day today me thinks :Namaste::meditate::peace::hookah::bong::ganjamon::passitleft:

And the vegging collection out in the shed, the two taller ones are Scooby Snacks/Jack Clones I got off my Sister so they better be ladies ;) but they both throwing out preflowers so pretty sure :rofl: . Then have 2 Superstitious, 2 Galactic Jack, 2 Durban Thai High Flyers, and the ever popular no freaking idea what it is as I was having issues getting beans to pop and gave up on a few and put soil back in my can I have it in and it showed up with one of these so carefully got it into it's own pot before they got all bound up together. No idea on how many of those ladies yet as haven't shown me.

Hope everyone doing good, I'm having a better day than yesterday so a "so far so good" kind of thing :rofl:

:peace::Namaste::meditate::ganjamon::bongrip::passitleft:

...looking good Dwight... :thumb: :thumb: ...curious, where did you get the Durban Thai High flyer from?...seems interesting, being an older sativa hybrid...retailers seem rather scarce, that offer cc option...cheerz...:high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

AK Bean Brains is the breeder on that one, he does a lot of interesting older stuff (Durban and some others I haven't seen in ages) as sounds like he been at it for a few decades.......let you do your own search to see if/where/how you can find them ;) :peace: :bong:

The two little ones in Flower in the growcabinet in the bedroom:

One of the Durban Thai High Flowers out in the shed decided to show me it's a boy, took a couple cuttings off for Clones as may or may not play with him, rest of it went into the yard waste bin.

smoke em if you got em :peace: :meditate: :Namaste: :ganjamon::bong::passitleft:

Cured enough to toke but probably be smoother to wait a bit longer. Got little over 3 zips on each of the Mimosa Jack and that Dragonsblood Hashplant plants.

Pics of one of the top cola's on the Mimosa Jack:

Toke em if you got em :peace: :Namaste: :passitleft::bong::meditate:

I've been smoking on some Mimosa and really like it! I bet the cross is a real winner!
Had a top that was light burned so it dried in like 2 days, so we smoked it....my Son was like "that one has a kick", which I felt the same way as it kicked harder than others I have grown....will find out how the cured stuff is different here sometime this week probably along with trying out the Dragonsblood HP.

Pics of the two in cabinet, prob get chopped tomorrow as they may be past optimal time (was hot when I was away for a couple days I think). First two pics the light was on, rest the timer had just shut off so used flash on camera, funny how the colors different even on a whiter LED than say what the flash puts out on the camera.

Toke em if you got em :passitleft: :Namaste: :peace: :meditate: :ganjamon:

Oh yeah I started a "Road Tripping Thread" in the OT Misc. section of board for those that want to post pics of their travels, as I went up to Washington on Tuesday and got back Thursday. Went up to Mt St Helens and Olympic National Park area, had a blast and got myself reset again (or for the time being ;) ) feel free to share yours there:

Pics of the two in cabinet, prob get chopped tomorrow as they may be past optimal time (was hot when I was away for a couple days I think). First two pics the light was on, rest the timer had just shut off so used flash on camera, funny how the colors different even on a whiter LED than say what the flash puts out on the camera.

:bongrip:

Toke em if you got em :passitleft: :Namaste: :peace: :meditate: :ganjamon:

Oh yeah I started a "Road Tripping Thread" in the OT Misc. section of board for those that want to post pics of their travels, as I went up to Washington on Tuesday and got back Thursday. Went up to Mt St Helens and Olympic National Park area, had a blast and got myself reset again (or for the time being ;) ) feel free to share yours there:
Chunky, the way I like them…cheers

Baby buds just starting their life to maturity.

Seed4-4_3-flower-1.jpg

Kush-1-flower-1.jpg

The two in the grow cabinet a Superstitious and a mystery one, as not sure which it is as had trouble with germinating and this one showed up in a pot with another one so could be any number of Strains I was trying to pop. Will probably keep in small pots and go full cycle in cabinet in bedroom (they droopy as pics before watering):

Four in my shed, back left a Durban Thai High Flyer and front left another Superstitious, two on the right are Galactic Jack:

Toke em if you got em ;) :meditate: :Namaste: :peace: :passitleft: :bong::ganjamon:

Some of the more purple pheno of the two of the Blue Wizard's I chopped little over a week ago that is curing:

This one about right for curing albeit a little high still in RH the other one dried faster due to weather and is lower than I would like it to be as didn't catch it in time, oh well that's the way it goes sometimes :rofl:

:peace::Namaste::passitleft::ganjamon::bong:

Back
Top Bottom