DYI cooling?

Kush Killer

I need to drop my temps about 10 degrees.. i dont have acess to a window or anything that i could pull colder air from, so was wondering?hoping someone had a or some ideas of what i could use to do this. any help is greatly appreicated

Maybe a mini split air conditioner? You only need a hole big enough for the compressed coolent to go to the outside part of it.

I used a portable swamp cooler for a while, until I could install a better unit, the portable is small enough to hand carry and uses about a gal or 2 of water per day. The downside is the increased humidity ( Not a problem for where I am ). I would just top the water level when the lights come on, and it would keep the room within tolorable limits for the 12 hrs that the lights where on. During the lights off period I didn't need it. It can also be used as a fan when not cooling to just move the air around.

I came up with an idea for this summer that I wish to try. You could just use the ice blocks in the diagram and skip the dry ice, but the dry ice will make the ice block milt less quickly and add a bit of extra c02 to your grow room. Here is a link to the thread I started about it.

DIY dry ice cooler

Back
Top Bottom