Dying for a bag of weed

Savvage61

I recently Purchased a Mars Hydro TW 3000 :woohoo: and I received a reply on a post From Mars Hydro and I said how cool it is and all But somewhat joking and somewhat serious. some mention sending them a post from their site and ask for them for some stickers below is the reply :Thank you for reaching out.
As for the stickers, there are some cannabis pattern on it, the pattern will bring trouble for some customers, so we took the stickers out of the light.

If you like it, we could send the picture for you to print.

I took them up on the offer but it also made me wonder what countries would you get in trouble for having pot leaves on a sticker. The more research I did the more I was blown away./ I used a old saying (well today Im sure there is a meme) :The only People whoever died do to Hemp were the ones who hung themselves with Hemp rope" not the case Check out this link where Bong Hits can take you to the GALLOWS

I recently Purchased a Mars Hydro TW 3000 :woohoo: and I received a reply on a post From Mars Hydro and I said how cool it is and all But somewhat joking and somewhat serious. some mention sending them a post from their site and ask for them for some stickers below is the reply :Thank you for reaching out.
As for the stickers, there are some cannabis pattern on it, the pattern will bring trouble for some customers, so we took the stickers out of the light.

If you like it, we could send the picture for you to print.

I took them up on the offer but it also made me wonder what countries would you get in trouble for having pot leaves on a sticker. The more research I did the more I was blown away./ I used a old saying (well today Im sure there is a meme) :The only People whoever died do to Hemp were the ones who hung themselves with Hemp rope" not the case Check out this link where Bong Hits can take you to the GALLOWS
Makes me wonder where they do the testing for MH.
That's not soy beans in their garden. :rofl:

Stay safe my friend.
Bill

Wow thanks for the link I've actually been to the Philippines.... Had a cop offer me "marijuana"...I laughed and so no thanks that's illegal...I swear to God he pat me on the back and said "good boy"..... It's a big thing there for police and bar/patrons offer you drugs and then basically you get f'd and get jailed or pay a bribe.

I have been and smoked in half of those country's and unless you are dealing with the black market it is very risky.

Hell some of those country's you can go to jail if you are sit with your legs cross and you accidentally show the bottom of your shoe, or god forbit you spit on the ground in Singapore.

One think I learned traveling around the world a couple times with the military is - talk/walk softly and don't stare.

People don't know what they have in the U.S., until you have been over there.

Back
Top Bottom