Dying leaves

bludmangrow

Hey guys, i've found a few leaves on my plant that are showing some deficiency. From my research I would say magnesium. I would like you guys more experienced opinion before taking action. They are around 30 days into 12/12 and is given around 2ml big bud, 2 ml bud candy and 1-2ml / L Oldtimers Organic bloom every other feed, only water in between. Any thoughts on this?

EDIT: Majority of the leaves on the plant is not showing any deficiencies, looking perfectly healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_20181201_022435.jpg
    IMG_20181201_022435.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 53
just on the lower fan leaves or at various levels on the plant? Have you removed any previous leaves? Soil type and pH you are adjusting to with your fluids? Have you given any calmag yet?

Various levels. Done minor defoliation to maximize light to bud size. Growing in gold label soil, always PH at 6.5. Have not given any calmag, dont have any either so will have to buy / if there is any home remedy? =D

A light spray of epsom salts can help as a bandaid, but cannabis loves magnesium. Go very easy on the salt and dont get it in your soil. Calmag is a very good supplement for our crop and you should get some. You can also start adding 1 tbls of unsulfured molasses to each gallon of water you give.. lots of it in there too. It's too late for this grow, but check out my magic link for a homemade version of calmag+
I strongly suggest not following the popular myth going around right now, and pH to the low end of the range each time, not at 6.5, but at 6.3. At 6.5 and a strong drift, you can easily lock out key nutrients.

A light spray of epsom salts can help as a bandaid, but cannabis loves magnesium. Go very easy on the salt and dont get it in your soil. Calmag is a very good supplement for our crop and you should get some. You can also start adding 1 tbls of unsulfured molasses to each gallon of water you give.. lots of it in there too. It's too late for this grow, but check out my magic link for a homemade version of calmag+
I strongly suggest not following the popular myth going around right now, and pH to the low end of the range each time, not at 6.5, but at 6.3. At 6.5 and a strong drift, you can easily lock out key nutrients.
Thank you alot for your knowledge and time! I have ordered some calmag.

More leaves are starting to show this deficiency, I have just now recieved my calmag but the soil is still moist, should I just hold off untill its feeding time or go for it straight away? Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom