Dying plants need help fast s.o.s

420girl101

my plants are 26 days old they have lost the two little leaves on the stem so they dont get the neuts that they provided anymore and now they are looking droopy and the bottom leaves on the two plants are turning yellow and dieing i dont know what i am doing wrong but i really want to know because i want to save my plants please help anyone.....?
sheek.jpg
ninja.jpg
casper.jpg

oh and if you decide to use nutes to help solve the problem do a really week solution, something like 1/4 recommended dose or more diluted. you can allways use more if needed but if you make it too strong for your sick babies, theres no way to take it back. Might be best to make a foliage spray of the nutes so you can try to save them faster, cause the leaves can absorb nutes alot faster then the root system. hope this helps.

I'm new to gardening a little bit myself, but they look like notta...
Not enough H2o.
Not enough light.
Not the right environment.

Like I said, I am a newbie, but I just put my b*tches through hell and back 3x over so far. I had them under nothing more then a flouro light for almost 2 months in nothing more the minuscule minimums...
Can't say they looked just like that, didn't deal with the yellowing and wilting til I tried to kill em' (jk) but the size has to with their environment and lighting... I can send a couple of friends that are helping me through my issues towards you if you still need some assistance bud... let me know...

Hard to see for sure but, your soil looks a but on the dry side! Even w/o nutes, they should look healthier than they do!

the soil im using for them i have a picture of in my gallery.....do you think this is an alright soil to use? the ph tester i have says the soil is between the six and the seven but i dont have a water ph tester yet because they dont sell them in my town. i have been giving them fox farm big bloom fertilizer every other watering. the temp always stays between 75 80, the humidity is at 48 percent, and i dont know what else to do for them at the moment. i really want them to start growing otherwise the will be way to small when they start to flower considering they are almost a month old!! does anyone have any tips to make them grow more leaves fast and catch up??? please and thanks. and to masterlynxx some assistance would be very nice!! send em my way

The label says Jolly Gardener is a complete potting soil so it should have sufficient nourishment but, after reading your new input... I would have to agree w/PhaseLinear... give them some nitrogen... not strong, maybe like a quarter strength and build them up a lil.
The Big Bloom™ Liquid Plant Food (0.01-0.3-0.7) is not sufficient for this stage of growth unless used in conjunction w/something else.
Maybe you want to pick up some FF Grow Big® Liquid Plant Food (6-4-4)... these numbers are more inline w/where your plants are right now.

I would follow PLs advice on the use of nutes at this stage in your grow... :Namaste:

+rep for making the right call M8
oh and if you decide to use nutes to help solve the problem do a really week solution, something like 1/4 recommended dose or more diluted. you can allways use more if needed but if you make it too strong for your sick babies, theres no way to take it back. Might be best to make a foliage spray of the nutes so you can try to save them faster, cause the leaves can absorb nutes alot faster then the root system. hope this helps.

the soil im using for them i have a picture of in my gallery.....do you think this is an alright soil to use? the ph tester i have says the soil is between the six and the seven but i dont have a water ph tester yet because they dont sell them in my town. i have been giving them fox farm big bloom fertilizer every other watering. the temp always stays between 75 80, the humidity is at 48 percent, and i dont know what else to do for them at the moment. i really want them to start growing otherwise the will be way to small when they start to flower considering they are almost a month old!! does anyone have any tips to make them grow more leaves fast and catch up??? please and thanks. and to masterlynxx some assistance would be very nice!! send em my way

Aite huns. Cap'n would be one them. I would strongly suggest any of his advice... So far... lol sorry cap'n:)
:high-five:
Will see what else I can do.

My first step would to put out a bucket and get rain water ASAP, unless you have some that look really good already.

have you ever heard the term "Right as Rain" well.... they wern't lying

rain has the proper ph you will need since you dont have a ph kit

IF your soil is pretty dry at this point like it looked in the pictures use your rain water and really give it a good drench and see what color the run off is,

IF it is really dark in color or Brown-yellow keeping running some water through it this is called "Flushing" this is incase your water that you have been watering with is such bad Ph that it has caused nutrience lock out and all the nutes you have been adding every other watering are gonna just sit there and burn your plants to death which i think is what is happening

so after you flush your plant give it a till the next day or the day after it should start looking a little better... give the plants a 1/4 strength nuteing on them and use half rain water half tap water.

Rain water is 6.5 we know and the mojority of US tap water is high Ph so when you mix the two you will end up with a little bit high ph for what your plants want. BUT nutrience for the most part LOWER your Ph and when you add in the nutrience it should bring it back down to about 6.5

and im always glad to help MasterLynxx

i always love laying down some Greenology

and btw hello 420girl101 :D Hope we can get things hammered out

and im always glad to help MasterLynxx

i always love laying down some Greenology

and btw hello 420girl101 :D Hope we can get things hammered out

I greatly appreciate it. Just don't give up girl. I got mine trough hell with these guys. You just don't give up on em.

Sorry to hear your little ladies are having some trouble..I am new to growing as well but also have read a ton about it and all of the posts above are great information! good job guys...

There's not much for me to say that hasn't already been mentioned, but I am curious and forgive me if I missed it, but what type of lighting are you giving these ladies?

I definitely would follow the advice that everyone already posted and you should have no problem bringing the ladies back...I would definitely pick up a ph test kit...I would defintely flush your soil, and I would definitely seek out a good grow/veg nutrient with a good amount of N, as well as a good Micronutrient additive and you should be ok...

Like I mentioned before, I am also a noob to growing but here are a few links to articles and information that really helped me a lot....the best of luck to you and your ladies, there are tons of generous and very educated members who will steer you right!!

Ph, TDS and EC explained
TDS and pH Explained | BGHydro

Compost Tea's are very good for your ladies...
https://www.--------.org/organics/48966-basic-compost-tea-guide.html

A very well done study of many popular nutrients...very long but very valuable information...read it all and you will learn a lot..
A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

How to diagnose different plant issues and pests...very good read
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

A great basis for soil mixes for cannabis...use when re-potting or on your next grow...
HIGHTIMES.COM > Subcool’s Super Soil Step-by-Step

Another great read about the different Poop's and soil amendments that can and should be used
Guano: A Gardener's Guide

Another artical explaining nutrients, brands and details
https://www.igrowhydro.com/InfoSheets/InfoSheet-Nutrients.pdf

I hope these links can help you as they helped me.... I don't quite know the rules about posting links so I tried to give you only the best ones that I had saved... Welcome to growing and know that your in good hands!!!

Sorry to hear your little ladies are having some trouble..I am new to growing as well but also have read a ton about it and all of the posts above are great information! good job guys...

There's not much for me to say that hasn't already been mentioned, but I am curious and forgive me if I missed it, but what type of lighting are you giving these ladies?

I definitely would follow the advice that everyone already posted and you should have no problem bringing the ladies back...I would definitely pick up a ph test kit...I would defintely flush your soil, and I would definitely seek out a good grow/veg nutrient with a good amount of N, as well as a good Micronutrient additive and you should be ok...

Like I mentioned before, I am also a noob to growing but here are a few links to articles and information that really helped me a lot....the best of luck to you and your ladies, there are tons of generous and very educated members who will steer you right!!

Ph, TDS and EC explained
TDS and pH Explained | BGHydro

Compost Tea's are very good for your ladies...
https://www.--------.org/organics/48966-basic-compost-tea-guide.html

A very well done study of many popular nutrients...very long but very valuable information...read it all and you will learn a lot..
A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

How to diagnose different plant issues and pests...very good read
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

A great basis for soil mixes for cannabis...use when re-potting or on your next grow...
HIGHTIMES.COM > Subcool's Super Soil Step-by-Step

Another great read about the different Poop's and soil amendments that can and should be used
Guano: A Gardener's Guide

Another artical explaining nutrients, brands and details
https://www.igrowhydro.com/InfoSheets/InfoSheet-Nutrients.pdf

I hope these links can help you as they helped me.... I don't quite know the rules about posting links so I tried to give you only the best ones that I had saved... Welcome to growing and know that your in good hands!!!

:Namaste:
I thank you ICE... excellent post!!!

This looks like nutes are getting locked out and not being "eaten" by the plant. I would recommend a full flush, roughly the volume of your container multiplied around 3-5 (I'm a hydro guy just going off memory) Use distilled or RO water that will help remove any unwanted or leftover salts etc. Than take your water (preferably RO or distilled) add 1/2 strength nutes according to amount desired, than PH your solution. This requires a ph test kit, fairly cheap at many stores. Make sure your PH is in the right "zone" for soil. Other wise many nutrients and elements will be locked out. I agree with most posters above, check your ph first and foremost, make sure your soil is good, then I'd dial in temps and humidity.

Your problem looks ph related though. Try that and good luck, those girls will bounce back, they are quite resilient plants.

:bravo:
This looks like nutes are getting locked out and not being "eaten" by the plant. I would recommend a full flush, roughly the volume of your container multiplied around 3-5 (I'm a hydro guy just going off memory) Use distilled or RO water that will help remove any unwanted or leftover salts etc. Than take your water (preferably RO or distilled) add 1/2 strength nutes according to amount desired, than PH your solution. This requires a ph test kit, fairly cheap at many stores. Make sure your PH is in the right "zone" for soil. Other wise many nutrients and elements will be locked out. I agree with most posters above, check your ph first and foremost, make sure your soil is good, then I'd dial in temps and humidity.

Your problem looks ph related though. Try that and good luck, those girls will bounce back, they are quite resilient plants.

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom