GrowingGuru

420 Member
Help☹️ My plant was literally fine 2 days ago. She was happy, beautiful everything was good. I watered last on the 27th but starting the 1st she’s been wilting and it’s only getting worse and worse.!! I have her tied to keep her standing up right today also. I haven’t changed anything. Keeping my pH and ppms the same as I water every week before I start to bring up the ppm in a couple weeks. Is she guna croak on me? I’ll attach pictures before and now. Is she over watered??? She started wilting 4-5 days after watering and I should mention all my other plants are doing fine.

02C4E66D-E098-4DE0-A640-99F64AC16DFE.jpeg

D726ECE6-1B2D-4358-BCBE-7A6EAB7003E8.jpeg

81B2AF9F-2CC4-47A6-AE52-D7434DDB6499.png

27C1171D-6CC2-42BC-81A5-D25505C6BD41.png

Help☹️ My plant was literally fine 2 days ago. She was happy, beautiful everything was good. I watered last on the 27th but starting the 1st she’s been wilting and it’s only getting worse and worse.!! I have her tied to keep her standing up right today also. I haven’t changed anything. Keeping my pH and ppms the same as I water every week before I start to bring up the ppm in a couple weeks. Is she guna croak on me? I’ll attach pictures before and now. Is she over watered??? She started wilting 4-5 days after watering and I should mention all my other plants are doing fine.

02C4E66D-E098-4DE0-A640-99F64AC16DFE.jpeg

D726ECE6-1B2D-4358-BCBE-7A6EAB7003E8.jpeg

81B2AF9F-2CC4-47A6-AE52-D7434DDB6499.png

27C1171D-6CC2-42BC-81A5-D25505C6BD41.png
Hello @GrowingGuru sorry to see your having problems.
What is in your pots.
To me she look like she hasn't been watered in ages.
Could be a root uptake issue. She is tiny to be in flower already. Did you have any issues while she was in veg?
Next run fill your pots up.
There is a lot of valuable real-estate wasted there.
Need some more info.
Actual ph, nutrients, room temp, rh,lighting.
Some parameters will help us help you my friend.
Bill

agree @Bill284
Look really under watered rather than over , autos kick into flower in drought had it happen a few times under watering , can also happen over watering but your stems are down and you would be seeing some yellow leaves
The medium will become hydrophobic when too dry , the water runs off without wetting, I think you have not been watering deep enough or enough

Hello @GrowingGuru sorry to see your having problems.
What is in your pots.
To me she look like she hasn't been watered in ages.
Could be a root uptake issue. She is tiny to be in flower already. Did you have any issues while she was in veg?
Next run fill your pots up.
There is a lot of valuable real-estate wasted there.
Need some more info.
Actual ph, nutrients, room temp, rh,lighting.
Some parameters will help us help you my friend.
Bill
Hello
Plants are in promix bx
5 gallon totes
Ph 5.8
Ppm: 500
1200W LED
Temp: 81 F
I have been feeling like I over watering! I did water her about 30 mins ago n she perked up a bit. Not much but a little bit

You’ve got excellent help working on your behalf - these 2 will get you tuned up fast but tell them more about your water strategy.

How much do you give her in one session?
How do you apply the water? pour, spray etc
Where do you water… around the main stem, wet entire surface or on the outside edges
When was the last time you watered to runoff?

might need to try bottom watering for 3 minutes and pour a gallon or two down the hatch to fully saturate the soil. Anyway all this stuff can make a big difference because your soil may have turned hydrophobic and resist water if you have been serial underwatering the smart pot for many weeks in a row

She’s extremely tiny to be flowering right?! I don’t understand why either
Yes, it is pretty darn small. But, every now and then someone posts a photo of an even smaller plant that is flowering. First thing is to figure out why it is wilting like that. It could be a water issue or it could be that something infected the plant. The group is asking the questions because the answers sometimes help pinpoint a problem very quickly.

How much do you give her in one session?
How do you apply the water? pour, spray etc
Where do you water… around the main stem, wet entire surface or on the outside edges
When was the last time you watered to runoff?
But, this is the most important part. Tell more about the watering sessions and how much water you use each time.

Take a photo or two in natural white light so we can see the color of the leaves and stem. Either turn off the grow lights and use the room light or use a table lamp or 'trouble light' and the flash. Or take the plant outside into the sunlight for a couple of minutes. The purple color might be hiding a problem.

She’s extremely tiny to be flowering right?! I don’t understand why either
Autos freak out when they think they are going to end by droughts or by floods, lift the pots if the are lighter than you thought then under if they are heavy and dead weight over , topping can make them flower sooner , lack of nutrients lots of things makes autos stall and flower small .
they go by time , short life cycle , any mistakes you get punished i am afraid

Back
Top Bottom