NIce going, Baked!Hey everyone! Finally got to completing the transplants. I got so many pictures and had the intent to walk through each one and my observations of root structure. Now, not currently in the mood nor have the energy to go through all that. So quick*ish summary instead.
@DYNOMYCO We Want You
Soil was recycled from tent run that was harvested. It was fortified with @GeoFlora Nutrients , Azomite, Zelzyme ElementXX, and Soil Activator by Earth Alive.
Worked my way backwards so that I would minimize getting any Dynomyco into the soil. So I started with the only two that do not have any DM.
Amnesia Lemon Kush #5
And now for the rest of them. They all got a hefty dose of Dynomyco in the transplant hole and around the root balls. It is hard to see in these pics, but the ones with Dynomyco had denser root structures. That is because of ramifications. Same concept as fabric pots. Instead of getting pics of each one, basically here is the summary of what I did. I added @GeoFlora Nutrients 'Veg' at the bottom third of the soil, then filled in to the where the rootball would sit. Then added another layer of GF along with Dynomyco. After that, I backfilled with soil to the top. Then put another dose of GF and worked it into the top soil.
Looking forward to seeing all these babies in a month from now! I'm anticipating putting them all into their final pots by then. Thanks for swinging by.