Dynomyco We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative Grow By BakedARea

Hey everyone! Finally got to completing the transplants. I got so many pictures and had the intent to walk through each one and my observations of root structure. Now, not currently in the mood nor have the energy to go through all that. So quick*ish summary instead.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

Soil was recycled from tent run that was harvested. It was fortified with @GeoFlora Nutrients , Azomite, Zelzyme ElementXX, and Soil Activator by Earth Alive.

Worked my way backwards so that I would minimize getting any Dynomyco into the soil. So I started with the only two that do not have any DM.
Guava #6

Amnesia Lemon Kush #5

And now for the rest of them. They all got a hefty dose of Dynomyco in the transplant hole and around the root balls. It is hard to see in these pics, but the ones with Dynomyco had denser root structures. That is because of ramifications. Same concept as fabric pots. Instead of getting pics of each one, basically here is the summary of what I did. I added @GeoFlora Nutrients 'Veg' at the bottom third of the soil, then filled in to the where the rootball would sit. Then added another layer of GF along with Dynomyco. After that, I backfilled with soil to the top. Then put another dose of GF and worked it into the top soil.

Looking forward to seeing all these babies in a month from now! I'm anticipating putting them all into their final pots by then. Thanks for swinging by.
NIce going, Baked!

Love the gloves; oh @DYNOMYCO said it’s cool to work it into the top layer the way you did but anything exposed will die to the light.

Looks like you’re starting to chug along nicely!!!
Yeah, after i work it in, anything left on top gets watered in and normally all of it gets dissolved and goes into the soil.
Hey Baked they look beautiful I’m about to go to bed so I can’t talk tonight but if you ever want to vent man I’m here for you <3 (No homo) keep your head up brother and smoke another doobie I just did and I’m surprised im typing as well as I am right now and coherently to strange I think I might have to smoke another if this doesn’t work
Haaa haaa. Appreciate it man. I try not to vent here honestly. Generally speaking I suppose, I don't vent much. Just getting hit left and right with life and circumstances it seems. Trying to make sense of it all.
NIce going, Baked!
Much appreciated DM team!

Nice upcans! Hit 'em with the neem (or whatever really works for you) every 2-3 days please. :)
Thanks. It really does seem to be a hit or miss method with some products. It seems to me that variety is the spice of life...or lack thereof with my outdoor gardens. Hit them hard a few times with one thing. Then let them recover and hit them with something else the next week. Really breakup that cycle. My inconsistent spraying is haunting me though.

Yeah, after i work it in, anything left on top gets watered in and normally all of it gets dissolved and goes into the soil.

Haaa haaa. Appreciate it man. I try not to vent here honestly. Generally speaking I suppose, I don't vent much. Just getting hit left and right with life and circumstances it seems. Trying to make sense of it all.

Much appreciated DM team!
I get it man I’m going through something similar hopefully it works out for you

All the babies are looking ok after the transplant!

Figured I'd throw in an update on the others. G1 is not looking the best. But I decided to transplant them anyway. Hopefully some fresh soil and nutrients will perk them up and get them out of the solo cup funk they were in. The fact the babies that are 1 week younger are 2x-3x larger says something. Not exactly sure what that something is...but it is worth noting.

All the babies are looking ok after the transplant!

Figured I'd throw in an update on the others. G1 is not looking the best. But I decided to transplant them anyway. Hopefully some fresh soil and nutrients will perk them up and get them out of the solo cup funk they were in. The fact the babies that are 1 week younger are 2x-3x larger says something. Not exactly sure what that something is...but it is worth noting.
These babies are looking beutiful as ever today, bet they loved that transplant!!

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a happy Sunday funday. Here's a quick update on the seedlings. They are still looking great from the transplant and growing!

The bugs, whiteflies and thrips, have been testing my patience. Looks like I'm killing off anything that's on there and then more come to populate after about a day. They got one last spray of "some good stuff" this morning. Next will be...uhhhh...something else that is good but lasts longer.

Here they are on 6/30

Here they are this morning! Still looking like I'll be able to grow some plants to harvest.

And then...there's these guys. I have no idea what's happening but I'm starting to think I may have used a poor soil mix for these.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

I'd say so! They look like they're really digging into the fresh soil.

What was the difference between mixes?
Yeah, the newest plants are definitely the happiest of the bunch. Looks like I didn't write down which bin I grabbed the soil from.

A mid week update on the plants. The babies are growing. They got a drench of water only. I am getting a decent amount of whiteflies in the garden. I sprayed them down with water to clear the plants of any of them. Then they got another round of neem based foliar pesticide spray.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

A mid week update on the plants. The babies are growing. They got a drench of water only. I am getting a decent amount of whiteflies in the garden. I sprayed them down with water to clear the plants of any of them. Then they got another round of neem based foliar pesticide spray.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

Good afternoon Baked :ciao: hope you are having a pleasant day my friend.
Your @DYNOMYCO team are coming along nicely now.
I apologize I've lost track what did you decide you are going to grow them in?
I resembles coco but I thought you didn't want the extra daily feeds?
But I could be wrong :rofl: happens all the time.
Take care. :Namaste:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late replies.

Good afternoon Baked :ciao: hope you are having a pleasant day my friend.
Your @DYNOMYCO team are coming along nicely now.
I apologize I've lost track what did you decide you are going to grow them in?
I resembles coco but I thought you didn't want the extra daily feeds?
But I could be wrong :rofl: happens all the time.
Take care. :Namaste:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Hey Bill! No worries at all amigo. I can't possibly expect you to remember so much that's going on around here. I've been having to step away anyway, so not a lot of updates lately. I moved to an organic soil mix instead. I'll be feeding @GeoFlora Nutrients . There's no way I'm prepared to water them daily. I don't have the time nor energy lately to be able to do that consistently.
Do you use the F word on this thread, Baked?
LOL. I try not to, since it is a sponsored journal. Keeping it as clean as possible. Is there something in particular you would like to sat with the F word?! Haaa haaa

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

Time for an update! Geez. Life's been busy but thankfully, I have been able to see some amazing growth on the babies. Especially in the last couple days. I have been getting pics but I didn't want to over burden the journal with little updates without seeing much difference in the growth right now. They are a couple weeks away from being transplanted into their final containers! Then they will be out in the garden for the rest of the season. Very excited to see them explode.

Just a reminder that these are Amnesia Lemon Kush and Guava Kush from @GardenofGreen Seedbank. I'm really happy that after all the hurdles, I have some healthy plants that are ready to rock!

Previous updates pics were 7/6
These are from 7/10

7/11

7/12

7/14

Thrip damage...this pic was taken after they got an application of Green Cleaner. I am also still fighting the white flies. Looks like the inside walls of the greenhouse will be getting a potent spray of pyrethrin when it gets dark.

Welcome back Baked! Life comes first take care of yourself and the rest will come your plants look good and I’m sorry about the trips
Much appreciated! Yeah...staying afloat.

Meh, the thrips aren't too big of a deal. I just need to keep them in check. I need to inoculate my soil with more rove beetles. They will annihilate those thrips in no time. Usually get those from my worm bin and other containers. Nothing else like using biology to handle your issues!

Back
Top Bottom