Madambludream

Hey guys this is my first post and i just wanted to talk a little bit about how marijuana helps me. Ive been researching how marijuana helps dystonia patients and other people who have movement disorders and they talk alot about how indicas help them. I got dystonia through black mold and pesticides(and whatever other poisonous chemicals are in my body) and i found that only the blue strains work. Like blue dream, blueberry dream, double dream, etc. since ive been smoking i havent had any need to take pills except for pain every once and a while. I found that the dystobia meds helped little to none and that pot helps alot more. At first any ole strain worked but then once i gained a tolerance and all that then the blues really helped. Anyways i know this is already a long first post. Let me know what your guys thoughts are.

Yeah man I tried ac/dc like a 1:1 strain. And it was terrible for the dystonia. I think its kind of funny brcause the higher the thc the better it works haha. Maybe its because my body doesnt have the capacity to flop around cause im too high haha.

Back
Top Bottom