E-juice from ISO lump of coal

dadums

Made Iso out of resin from cleaning glass parts of my table vape. It sat for a long time because my wax vapes died and got hard. got PG and VG to make juice. I started with equal amounts of everything and added PG until most dissolved. Filtered with coffee filter and loaded my innoken T18. It's pretty good making it all at once will do better and stronger. I've got everything to make a crock-pot still. I have a thermal switch I use on it for sous vide that holds temp really well. First I'll run my ISO to get it all 99% then wash all those vape bags I've been saving and distill that. I think I can add pg and vg during the distilling process just before the alcohol is all out. I'm looking at the kief in my grinder and mmmmm gotta decarb that ..... I'll let everyone know how my still works after a run.

1622480667806.png

I replaced cheap Chinese copper worm that clogged with a

Borosilicate Glass Graham Condenser .​

I have a sealed mason jar in a waterbath, but the bubble wrap melted on the outside of the pot. I have an inverted pie tin with a seal for a pressure cooker and am working out a seal for the mason jar and pie plate. I need this to get up to temp and keep the mason jar from floating because i think the waterbath needs to go to the top. this setup takes alot less room.

Back
Top Bottom