E-Juice with MBM2: What did I do wrong?

Hey Lowrider72, thanks for replying.
Yes, the more I am reading the more Rosin seems to be the recommended route.
I have purchased a mini Rosin press to start with, I have parchment paper etc.
I'd love to hear a little bit more about your method if you don't mind sharing.
Once I have pressed to get the Rosin, what are the recommended steps to turn that into vape juice?
I think I read you need to add wax emulsifier or something is that what you do?

When you say " decarbing thc is easy and mixing with vape fluid is easy by adding low heat and blending" - are you referring to the Rosin process? I'd love to hear more about what you mean by this.

Thank you so much in advance for sharing.
Happy smoking :)
Hey mate, I drop my rosin straight into a concentrates pen...no mixing, mess, fluids nothing....brilliant.
For info on Rosin technique I highly recommend checking out Dutchman and Grandpa Tokins.
Then you will be able to vape quick with a small bb size dab get you humming...

the thread is 121 pages! you used the method on page 1 with pictures, right? thanks mate
Yes that’s it, it is quite long but the first pages have the method! Also check posts from sweet sue , she has a lot of info on cco she has done a lot of research. I think the cco once you get it made then added to vg then pg in proper ratios could be the way to go. Then again there’s rosin. Have not explored yet. Cheers

Great vapour clouds. Good flavors to choose from such as Banana OG, grape Ape, strawberry cough, pineapple express, ice menthol.

Hey mate, I drop my rosin straight into a concentrates pen...no mixing, mess, fluids nothing....brilliant.
For info on Rosin technique I highly recommend checking out Dutchman and Grandpa Tokins.
Then you will be able to vape quick with a small bb size dab get you humming...
hi lowrider, thanks for replying, i will definitely try adding Rosin straight to a concentrates pen, I have one on order so will let you know how I go. You mentioned before about mixing rosin with vape fluid by low heat and blending - would love to hear more about this and how successful it was. Or you just recommend adding straight to concentrates pen? cheers mate

hi mate, what wax liquidiser do you use?
and are you just adding this to Rosin? would love to hear more about your method if you don'tr mind sharing
you are mixing 2.5-1 ratio where the wax liquidiser is 1?
thanks again

I actually use Concentrated Cannabis oil , Mix it 2.5 wax liquidizer + 1CCO. just slightly warm up the CCO with the Liquidizer in a little safe dish in some very warm or slightly hot water, mix until it until it emuslifies.

hi lowrider, thanks for replying, i will definitely try adding Rosin straight to a concentrates pen, I have one on order so will let you know how I go. You mentioned before about mixing rosin with vape fluid by low heat and blending - would love to hear more about this and how successful it was. Or you just recommend adding straight to concentrates pen? cheers mate
Rosin, straight in pen.. Bb pellet size contacting coil, be careful with dab tool not to hurt coil.
Then heat and smoke...its delicious, I can never wait until the pen is charged.... Hahaha. Soooo fruity.
I wouldnt use,the,fluid, if not needed natural is,best.
oh, hang on....its,REAL strong.

Rosin, straight in pen.. Bb pellet size contacting coil, be careful with dab tool not to hurt coil.
Then heat and smoke...its delicious, I can never wait until the pen is charged.... Hahaha. Soooo fruity.
I wouldnt use,the,fluid, if not needed natural is,best.
oh, hang on....its,REAL strong.

Hi Mate,

So, based on your advice - I went and bought a mini Rosin Press (T Rex) and a Concentrates pen (Honey Dab) and have been attempting to press.

My initial observations are:

Seems like a very small yield of Rosin from the skunk I am pressing, but what magic goo it is! Super strong and tastes great! I wanted to smoke it in a Concentrates pen, I bought the Honey Dab pen but maybe this sounds stupid but I am scraping it from the parchment paper quite easily, but then struggling to get the Rosin from my Wax Tool into the ceramic chamber, its so damn sticky and the yield is small. Would love any tips on this.

I also tried my mini Rosin press with hash. Had quite a decent yield but the hash was all mixed in with the Rosin and was impossible to separate. Any guidance with pressing hash anyone?

Finally the left over 'Rosin coins' i think they are called - what does everyone do with those?
I read you can put them in the grinder and use for edibles but has the Press removed most of the good stuff?

Anyone who has the time and fancies giving me a helping hand - your time and knowledge will be very much appreciated!

Many thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom