Eagle claw and leaves curling down

turgut

Hi dear growers,

I have an auto fem. sativa Chrystal Meth , one month old from germination.
In the beginnign of 4th week, I noticed leaves are curling down and tips are like eagle clawn.
2X105W (2X525W) 5500K CFL , 11 Lt pot, COMPO SANA COMPACT soil.
First 2 weeks in BioBizz Light Mix. Than transport to COMPO SANA COMPACT soil.
Applied BioBizz GROW 2ml in 1 Lt R/O water. One week after applied BioBizz GROW 2ml in 1 LT R/O water.
Than I saw these curlings and stop nutrit just 1 Lt water only. I read it looks like Nitrogen excess thats why I gave 4th week 2ml/Lt Big Bud (No N in Big Bud)

What could happen to my plant? This is my 3rd auto sativa and first time with this Compo Sana soil. (Before I used BioBizz Light mix for all cycle). Not all but some leaves are like that thin curled down and tips down. No color changing but we may say all dark color leaves. Old leaves were 7 but new ones are 5 .

Do you think its excess nitrogen . Do you think Compo Sana has already heavy nutritients and what I added become more than she can consume? Can not be excess water I guess cos in 4 weeks 4 lt water only.

Any answers welcome.

photo_1589.jpg

photo_2519.jpg

photo_3428.jpg

photo_4335.jpg

photo_5225.jpg

photo_631.jpg

photo_725.jpg

photo_829.jpg

photo_913.jpg

photo_1019.jpg

photo_11108.jpg

photo_12105.jpg

photo_13104.jpg

Looks like your soil was already hot (has nutrient elements) and the Biobuzz added made an abundance...I see nute burn on a few tips and the dark green color & clawing is way too much Nitrogen. I would use only pH'd water until they get lighter in color and the soil elements start getting used up, then I would slowly reintroduce the Biobuzz.

She look good to me.
You pushed her about as hard as she can take, but the claw and burn are not too bad.

Thanks guys,

Do you think I should flush now?
Or just go on with plain water?
Or I can feed her with Big Bud which has no Nitrogen (NPK 0-1-3)

From what I'm seeing (I'm not familiar with the strain you are growing, your soil, or nutrients) I would not flush. I also would not add Big Bud. Don't try to fix something that is not broken. IMO, she looks great just the way she is. Once you see her getting a little lighter, then you can go back to feeding.

From what I'm seeing (I'm not familiar with the strain you are growing, your soil, or nutrients) I would not flush. I also would not add Big Bud. Don't try to fix something that is not broken. IMO, she looks great just the way she is. Once you see her getting a little lighter, then you can go back to feeding.

Do you think this will effect the buds and the quantity? As Ive seen, leaves are more narrow than they should be.
My problem is I dont know when this autos passing to the flowering stage. I read a lot of forums but not a lot info about autos.
Do these white pistils mean she started to flowering stage?
As now its already 1 month from germ. and its still getting higher. That means still in veg. cycle isnt she?
Thanks the answers buddy.

Do you think this will effect the buds and the quantity? As Ive seen, leaves are more narrow than they should be.
My problem is I dont know when this autos passing to the flowering stage. I read a lot of forums but not a lot info about autos.
Do these white pistils mean she started to flowering stage?
As now its already 1 month from germ. and its still getting higher. That means still in veg. cycle isnt she?
Thanks the answers buddy.

I think EVERYTHING affects quality and quantity. We all do the best we can and we all make mistakes. In your case, I think she looks great. And "YES", she is in bloom, right on schedule. Those pistils will become your buds. No worries about the leaves. She is obviously Sativa-dominant, and that is the leaf shape I look for and love.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom