Early flower

injen420

So currently I have an outdoor plant that is just beginning to flower the sun dosen't stop 12 12 for about 2-3weeks. What is going to happen to my plant?
Am I going to have little buds then it go back veg what should I do? I don't have the option of putting it indoors and its already smelling fairly skunky.Its about a foot tall and about a month old.

it takes about 3+ months for the plant to go through its full life cycle dont worry about what the sun is doing to the plant, when the hair on the buds turn from white to brown thats when your plant is ready, 12/12 is for indoor growing a shorter light cycle in general will make the plants bud just be patient

You were trying for a 2 harvest per outdoor season grow weren't you? You do it the same way but the yield in the spring is going to be small compared to the fall harvest. You grow both the same way. If the plant has been flowering long enough it should finish ripening before reverting back to veg but that's not a guarantee. When did you set the plants into flower to begin with? Most should have been set to 12/12 right around the beginning of the year for a spring harvest. Once ripe, Cut all the top buds but leave the small bottom buds and as much leaf/vegetation as possible and allow the plant to reveg, reflower and harvest again in the fall.
Hey Rich, Judging ripeness by hair color is not the best way. The best way is to judge the trichome colors. Clear to cloudy is a up high. Cloudy to amber is a medium high and all amber is couchlock city. Use a jewlers loupe, microscope or a magnifying glass.

yah your definately right about the trich colors but how many ppl take those things into the field with them to see if their plants are ready? i wish i had a microscope lol but anytime im near my plants its get in get out as quick as possible, i kinda gave a noob answer cuz i thought it was a noob question lol good luck with yer plant injen

I am on my first grow and it is being done outdoors. My ladies are a G13 clone and a bubba kush clone and they are both two months old and looking really healthy and being fed earth juice nutes.Well my bubba is starting to get real hairy and it is getting 16+ hours of sun a day. Is she flowering or just showing her sex? Should i start flowering nutes ? or stay with the grow nutes. Any addvise would be much appreciated and i will try to get some pics up soon. Thanks for your time and wisdom this site is great.

Thank you for your fast reply. I thought it was odd myself but they sure look like buds forming at every node and branch end. I will try to get pics asap. Again thanks for your time late.

resized_photos.jpg

RESIZED_BUBBA_1.jpg

RESIZED_BUBBA_3.jpg

RESIZED_BUBBA_4.jpg

These are some photos of my Bubba Kush plant. This is my first grow and i dont know if they are flowering, and if they are should i start feeding her bloom nutes? Thanks for all the help.

That's what i thought but was not sure. Thanks for clearing that up. What will happen if the days get longer,will she go back to veg or stay her course? and should i start with the bloom nutes. Thanks again,you have been helping me from the start and did not even know it.

Back
Top Bottom