Early flowering - Sick plant - What is wrong?

greenshoots

I have an auto flowering purple mazar which has me confused as to what the source of my errors are. I think, potentially a combination of overwatering and nute burn (N). New leafs are drooping at the ends, with brown tips. old leaves are either drooping & brown tips or curled upwards with brown tips and I even have one leaf with some fingers drooping down whilst the other curling up...

other plants are healthy as anything, same water/nutes used which makes me (want to) rule out ph if the others are okay

any thoughts? with an auto quick action is required.. whats wrong what should I do

I have an auto flowering purple mazar which has me confused as to what the source of my errors are. I think, potentially a combination of overwatering and nute burn (N). New leafs are drooping at the ends, with brown tips. old leaves are either drooping & brown tips or curled upwards with brown tips and I even have one leaf with some fingers drooping down whilst the other curling up...

other plants are healthy as anything, same water/nutes used which makes me (want to) rule out ph if the others are okay

any thoughts? with an auto quick action is required.. whats wrong what should I do
Good day could you share some pictures please.Would help alot then

Back
Top Bottom