Early Geenhouse Grow

thegreengrocr

Just fired up the greenhouse. Going for an early harvest.

Going all organic soil this round but adding in some floranova bloom and maybe a bud enhancer. Picked up some great "clones" 2-4 feet tall, it's good to have friends.

I have 4 original cookies (OG+Durban) and 8 golden goat plants. Should transition into flowers within the next 2 weeks. They spent the past few month under lights. They will be done in mid May.

The bottom temp is set at 55.

Re: Early greenhouse grow

Hi thegreengrocr.

Welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

Really jealous of your greenhouse. I'd love to have one to work with.

ResizedImage_1394126225234.jpg
ResizedImage_1394126164018.jpg
ResizedImage_1394126130851.jpg
ResizedImage_1394125918751.jpg
ResizedImage_1394125418746.jpg
ResizedImage_1394125344000.jpg
IMG_20140305_173527_422.jpg
IMG_20140305_173438_931.jpg

Okay,
Now your just showing off! :rofl::laughtwo::adore:

Seriously lovely plants

So here they are. The first pick from the first week in March in not so northern northern California.

The 4 in the back for are cookies ( OG Kush and Durban Poison). The four on the sides are Golden Goat. Should make a nice stash of different grades of smoke.

Dug out the old dirt and spiced it up with a potent blend.

1 bag Vermifire
1/2 bag Vermiworm
1/3 bag Vermiblend

Bud juice to start at the start of week 2.

I have General Hydroponics Flora bloom, General Organics BioBud and BioThrive Bloom. Trying to decide which way to go.

It's called the starter kit.

They should kick over to bud ASAP.

Update on strain.

Not sure how to go back and edit my original post.

Cookies (OG kush+Durban Poison) crossed back with Sour Diesel. It is named Tits. It's a custom cross by a good friend. He started with 24 varieties. I think it was a 4 male and 6 female cross. I have #1, #4 and #5. This is about as good as it gets.

Subscribed. General Hydroponics Flora Bloom is part of a 3 part synthetic formula with Flora Gro and Flora Micro. General Organics BioBud and General Organics BioThrive Bloom can both be used together for organic fertilizer.

Here is a General Organics Nutrient Feed Chart

General_Organics_Nutrient_Feed_Chart.png

Thanks for the info. I have been using both product lines. With all the nutes in the organic mix I was not planning on using anything but a bud/bloom fertilizer. My general organics indoor hydro grow has me leery about this line (see my closet grow in current journals. I think it will be good in soil though.

I really like the FloraNova 3 part mix for my hydro system. Since this is organic and soil I am going to go with the General Organics. BioThrive Bloom and BioBud. In transition now.

I recently spoke with a General Hydroponics representative and asked if the General Organics line could be used in hydroponics, I was told General Organics does not work well in hydroponics as it relies on beneficial bacteria and fungus in soil to break down the nutrients.

The only one I don't like in the GO line is the biothrive grow. It's kind of weak imo.

Don't need the diamond black either. And if you mix with other nuts.. Leave out the squid (Bio-Marine) :) That stuff reacts badly with synthetic nutrients

Just sitting here waiting to get back to my grow. I do have a caretaker but I hear things are going crazy. Good crazy. I would be going crazy too but I have a small closet grow to gaze at daily.

Feeding with florabloom for the first 4 weeks. That will use up the gallon we bought. A pint 2 times a week in 40 gallons.

Then we will be switching to biothrive bloom and biobud for the next 4 weeks then a week of flush.

This is still a plan and up for comments.

I will be at the green house later today. 2 1/2 weeks into the 12/12 cycle, or maybe a bit less light as mother nature has a fixed schedule. It was 12/12 on March 17th.

The girls should be showing by now. I can hardly wait to get there. Like a kid in a candy store but I am no kid.

I also need to add an anti siphon valve to the watering system. It is still in manual mode. All the drip line and pumps are in but the flow won't stop till the tank runs dry. The tank should be good for 2-3 days.

I have been a hydro guy for a while now and am wondering on the watering cycle in the greenhouse. What is the best time to feed? 1 or 2 times a day as the drip system will be fully programmable today?

I could hardly believe my eyes. The girls are beautiful. They are maturing so quickly. Although I did expect to see flowers at 2 weeks in seeing in believing.
ResizedImage_1395330106901.jpg
ResizedImage_1395330061828.jpg
ResizedImage_1395329955393.jpg
ResizedImage_1395329914669.jpg
IMG_20140319_172625_211.jpg
IMG_20140319_172112_564.jpg
IMG_20140319_171755_893.jpg
IMG_20140319_171748_329.jpg

Feed schedule:

Florabloom: 1 pint in 40 gallons 2 times per week. This lasts 2-3 days depending on heat. Then a day of pure water in between barrels.

Bio thrive bloom. 3 ounces in 5 gallons 2 times a week.

This will be constant for the first 4 weeks of 12/12

After week 4 this is the plan:

Bio Bud: will start this at week 4 for 4 weeks. 5 ounces in 10 gallons 3 times a week every other day.

Bio thrive bloom. 5 ounces in 10 gallons 3 times a week every other day.

Clean water 1 day per week plus extra water as needed depending on heat.

Temps: we are running a high of about 98 deg. and a heater comes on at about 50 deg. Ventilation comes on at 95 deg. Humidity is running low, 18-30 is the range. One night it did dip to 39 this week as the heater was off line to conserve energy. Had a talk with my caretaker and this won't happen again. It was 49 at 5:30 this morning.

I could hardly believe my eyes. The girls are beautiful. They are maturing so quickly. Although I did expect to see flowers at 2 weeks in seeing in believing.
ResizedImage_1395329914669.jpg

So healthy and beautiful greengrocr!:thumb:

Hope you have thought about what your going to do if they don't finish by the June solstice, could be looking at a pretty serious re-veg issue. Light deprivation is always one option. :popcorn:

I do appreciate your concern but I have watched this early season work before. The usual start date for the past 5 years has been st. Paddy day. This year my friend took his outside Feb.15. I am learning from a real expert. I have much respect for my mentor.

I was there today. We are 3 weeks in. The buds are almost dime size already. They are swelling very fast. I will work on pics later.

Back
Top Bottom